Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PlayStation Wireless Headset + Minix X7 + Minix X8h Plus

Hello everybody !

so the story starts with me buying Sony Ps Wireless Stereo Headset 2.0 which came with a USB wireless transmitter dongle. Went home and attached it to my PS4 (awesome sound) , My ultra book (awesome sound) , my X8h-Plus ... well ..no sound at all ... I switched "No Usb audio Outpu"t to OFF in mbox settings and I started hearing some crappy sound in the left headphone ... tried to play a movie but I hear everything like it was Sauron from LOTR voice only in left headphone . Now comes the exciting part ! I went to my bedroom and attached the wireless dongle to my minix X7 ... suddenly audio switched to headphones and it was clear and powerful ... went to settings and in "Sound/Sound Devices/Sound Devices Manager" I saw "Wireless Stereo Headset " in both input and output tabs .
    Why in minix x8h plus I can't see this option in settings ? is it because it's android 4.4.2 ? only 4.2.2 Jellybean has this option? Is there any custom rom with 4.2.2 available for Minix X8h plus ? Good people please help me ...thank you in advance
Working...
X