Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammyano
    replied
    Hello guys, newbie here- just got the x8-h plus with current offical rom and the dealer installed stuff that I really like :-), however I want to install finless custom rom with root and was wonder I can restore (data) saved with Minix Update&Restore after installing finless rom, if yes - please can someone advise on how to

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Kajukenbo
    replied
    One more question before I take the plunge. Do i need the recovery .img on the SD card if I am flashing from stock firmware 002?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• FatFreddyDK
    replied
    netflix audio sync

How is your netflix running? I have a problem with audio a half second out of sync. Very annoying. I have the same problem on my lg g2. My phone is not rooted. On my pipo m6 pro netflix runs perfect. All devices running android 4.4.2 and newest version of netflix app. Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• vax
    replied
    Hey Finless,

first of all thank you very much for this great rom. But I have a question: How can I restore the original boot images/animations? Which files to I need to replace?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• no_spam_for_me
    replied
    Originally posted by renatojorge1976 View Post
    i bought a new sdcard and the system files comes in exFAT, not FAT32.
    Do i have to format it or THIS new exFAT is good also?
    It's ok, have a look at

I like 'HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool 2.2.3' (HPUSBFW)...
    Or NTFS...

Leave a comment:

• ColinB63
    replied
    Hi Bob,

Just installed your ROM and everything went like clockwork. Everything is running smooth and all seems good.

I also installed SquareHome.Tablet (Launcher) which works really well on a TV.

Thanks for your hard work

Colin

Leave a comment:

• renatojorge1976
    replied
    hi

i bought a new sdcard and the system files comes in exFAT, not FAT32.
    Do i have to format it or THIS new exFAT is good also?

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    Originally posted by Kajukenbo View Post
    Hello Bob,
    Does this rom contain the increase in the TCPIP buffer sizes that you incorporated in your X8-H rom?
    I have been having an issue with my wifi / ethernet speeds only being less than half of what they should be on the stock rom and was wondering if your rom could solve my problem.
    Thank you.
    Yes that is in this ROM.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Kajukenbo
    replied
    Hello Bob,
    Does this rom contain the increase in the TCPIP buffer sizes that you incorporated in your X8-H rom?
    I have been having an issue with my wifi / ethernet speeds only being less than half of what they should be on the stock rom and was wondering if your rom could solve my problem.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• renatojorge1976
    replied
    hi

can your rom warn us that there is a new version made by you?
    or even auto update?

Leave a comment:

• mcln27
    replied
    Black screen on some tv models

Hi Bob

Thanx fore this great new release

I tried the original rom from minix and i tried yours and stil i have a black screen on some tv's witch i never expirienced with my other minix boxes
    I explained to Minix and this was his answer

We are getting a few reports and all are related to certain Samsung TV models,
    we found the cause and is solving it.
    Please be patient, we shall release a fix very soon.

Their TVs are having a bug that I think they won't admit (failed to authenticate HDCP key, we could see that in the debug log), but not on other brands.

The original firmware that came with the box had no problem at al

Maybe you can look in to this ?

Greetz Marcel

Leave a comment:

• Noggles10
    replied
    Ok so I was wrong in my thread about the remote. This is happening because of this ROM for some strange reason. I flashed back to the stock ROM in your other stickied thread and proceeded to pound the buttons on my sound bar remote 50 times with no problem. So I flashed back to this ROM and the first 2 times I push the button it goes back to sleep.

Is there anyway to fix this? I LOVE the ROM otherwise and don't want to stop using it but this problem has made both the box and my soundbar unusable.

Sound bar is the basic Vizio 2.1 setup and is connected via Digital audio out.

Help me Bob, you're my only hope!

Leave a comment:

• renatojorge1976
    replied
    hi

can your rom warn us when you have an update?

Leave a comment:

• WangChung
    replied
    Last edited by WangChung; 06-15-2017, 02:51.

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    I am spoofing the T-Mobile carrier in init.rc which is in boot.img. To remove that would require a modified boot.img.

Next ROM I will give that as an option with my spoof zips.

Bob

Leave a comment:

Working...
X