• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just fyi http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...738#post500738
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      I c... ty Budd, I was just worried about people not appreciating these devs hard work and always asking for more... I hope he's well though. ..

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by jingo420 View Post
        ... I was just worried about people not appreciating these devs hard work ...
        Yes, you are right, that's the other story
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Due to many things recently I just have not had time to work on ROMs. No worries folks, I will be getting back to it very soon.

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Any ETA on 2.0 with 005 Fireware?

Comment

Has anyone else had the issue that bluetooth will not auto reconnect to the last device it was paired with? I have a game controller that goes into power savings mode after no use, and when I return it will not auto reconnect to the MINIX. I have to exit the game, go into settings for bluetooth and select the device again. This is also true for a bluetooth speaker I have. Any help is appreciated. THANKS.

Minix X8-H Plus - Finless 1.1 ROM
              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Minix X8-H Plus - Finless Bob ROM 1.1 / GB Tronsmart MK908ii - Finless Bob 2.0 Beta KK ROM, D33 v300 OC

Comment

Originally posted by vxxozxxv
                Has anyone else had the issue that bluetooth will not auto reconnect to the last device it was paired with? I have a game controller that goes into power savings mode after no use, and when I return it will not auto reconnect to the MINIX. I have to exit the game, go into settings for bluetooth and select the device again. This is also true for a bluetooth speaker I have. Any help is appreciated. THANKS.

Is this thread still active? No post or response in a long time.

Minix X8-H Plus - Finless Bob ROM 1.1 / GB Tronsmart MK908ii - Finless Bob 2.0 Beta KK ROM, D33 v300 OC

Comment

What build.prop tweaks are included? What's really bothering me in official firmware is live stream buffer load time through the builtin mediaplayer. Safe to raise dalvik heapsize too?

Comment

Finless - Thanks for bringing this rom to the X8. +1

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Where is the new Finless Rom for the X8-H Plus? Are there any betas or what? How long do we have to wait?

Comment

I'm fairly sure this thread is no longer being watched by Finless. I think we are stuck with the versions that Minix has released. It's too bad because his ROMs are so much better and less bloated with useless apps. I too hope to see some signs of life as I love my X8-H.

Comment

I agree with you because he replied my private message in the end of may and still nothing. Too bad cause I bought this because of his roms.

Comment

Finless- PM sent. I just wanted to let you know Minix just released an update on our box and really hope you could update your ROM. Fingers crossed

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Rawhide85 - was there any response to your PM? I have been hoping to see an updated Finless ROM for this Minix box for a long time now. I'm still holding out some hope, but it seems as though there is never a response to this thread. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by vxxozxxv
                                Rawhide85 - was there any response to your PM? I have been hoping to see an updated Finless ROM for this Minix box for a long time now. I'm still holding out some hope, but it seems as though there is never a response to this thread. Thanks.

vxxozxxv - I have not heard anything as of yet. It is a not a good sign that not only is Finless not responding to this thread, but not even responding to PM's. Hopefully a moderator can shed some light on finless's disappearance.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X