Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarkZeds
    replied
    I need someone to confirm that the above link from Neomode will work on a X8 Plus.

Leave a comment:

• MarkZeds
    replied
    Thank you Neomode. I guess this X8H-Plus file will work on my X8-Plus box. I saw this post higher up in the thread but wasn't sure if it would work on my box. Tks again.

Leave a comment:

• neomode
    replied
    Here is the last Firmware for this Box.
    Android 5.1 without warranty.
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Neomode

Leave a comment:

• MarkZeds
    replied
    Hoping someone will see this and respond. I have an old Minix Neo X8-Plus I want to bring up to the present. Is there any mods/roms to get Android 5 on to it?

Thank you in advance.

Leave a comment:

• mfreitas
    replied
    tank you bob
    i found a issue progtv is not running

Leave a comment:

• kpdominicano
    replied
    Thank you so much ...ill give it a try when I have time

Originally posted by Rawhide85 View Post

kpdominicano - I regret to tell you this developer has gone missing and there is not much support. However, you are in luck as @Abdul-pt has created a better solution. His Rom is fast, light, prerooted and comes with TWRP! I encourage you to stop by, flash and enjoy. Cheers

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...abdul-x8h-plus

Leave a comment:

• Rawhide85
    replied
    Originally posted by kpdominicano View Post
    Is anyone having this issue? Since I flashed my neo x8h plus with fitness 1.1 rom a few months ago, I can't play any videos on yt app higher than 360p, unless I use a browser like firefox . Please help!
    kpdominicano - I regret to tell you this developer has gone missing and there is not much support. However, you are in luck as @Abdul-pt has created a better solution. His Rom is fast, light, prerooted and comes with TWRP! I encourage you to stop by, flash and enjoy. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• kpdominicano
    replied
    Is anyone having this issue? Since I flashed my neo x8h plus with fitness 1.1 rom a few months ago, I can't play any videos on yt app higher than 360p, unless I use a browser like firefox . Please help!

Leave a comment:

• Rawhide85
    replied
    Finless - Bob, just wanted to let you know Minix finally released FW 009! Also, I just aquired another X8-H Plus. Please PM me if you need it for testing purposes. Cheers

Official X8-H PLUS 009 firmware (20160328)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Hjhoekie
    replied
    Rawhide85 Okay thanks, but can you please tell why it's better? Cause this 1.1 rom has been posted a while ago.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Hjhoekie; 04-16-2016, 09:03.

Leave a comment:

• Rawhide85
    replied
    Hjhoekie- Yes Bob's rom is still better than 008. I hope all is well with him as it has been awhile since we have heard from him. Fingers crossed

Leave a comment:

• Hjhoekie
    replied
    Is this rom still better then the new fw 008? (which is still buggy) I'm a fan of the ROMs from Bob. I used it on my X7 . the X8-h plus needs a good rom. Minix is still struggling to get it working

Leave a comment:

• Rawhide85
    replied
    Originally posted by mic View Post
    omg minixforum is so cool.
    i finally got banned!

just wanted everyone to know (in particular bob ^^):
    fw 009 seems to be comming next week.
    propably this is basis for the next rom out of your blessed hands...
    mic - Thanks for the update. Finless, here's hoping your still up for creating a perfect Rom with custom TWRP! Also, rest assured I'll do what I can to get some donations sent your way. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• mic
    replied
    omg minixforum is so cool.
    i finally got banned!

just wanted everyone to know (in particular bob ^^):
    fw 009 seems to be comming next week.
    propably this is basis for the next rom out of your blessed hands...

Leave a comment:

• Rawhide85
    replied
    Originally posted by fabiomedia1986
    There is an estimated date for the new version?
    Not at this time. We're just biding our time till Finless brings us his goodness.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X