• Show
Clear All

• if6was9
    replied
    👍👌✌

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    Will do.... I will update all the Minix AML box ROMs.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• if6was9
    replied
    Hey Bob, how about a new ROM for the non-plus version? Peace Out!

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    So anyone ready for a new ROM?

Time for me to get back into it from a break for a while. I see Minix has pretty much released a final ROM for this box so.... Finless ROM time

Well unless no one is left out there?

Bob

Leave a comment:

• fabiomedia1986
    replied
    Of course not. This only work for X8-H PLUS! If you try it could cause the end of the world. no kidding.

Leave a comment:

• gazrob
    replied
    Would this work on z64

Leave a comment:

• Rawhide85
    replied
    Originally posted by vxxozxxv
    Rawhide85 - was there any response to your PM? I have been hoping to see an updated Finless ROM for this Minix box for a long time now. I'm still holding out some hope, but it seems as though there is never a response to this thread. Thanks.

Minix X8-H Plus - Finless 1.1 ROM
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    vxxozxxv - I have not heard anything as of yet. It is a not a good sign that not only is Finless not responding to this thread, but not even responding to PM's. Hopefully a moderator can shed some light on finless's disappearance.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• vxxozxxv
    replied
    Rawhide85 - was there any response to your PM? I have been hoping to see an updated Finless ROM for this Minix box for a long time now. I'm still holding out some hope, but it seems as though there is never a response to this thread. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Rawhide85
    replied
    Finless- PM sent. I just wanted to let you know Minix just released an update on our box and really hope you could update your ROM. Fingers crossed

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• fabiomedia1986
    replied
    I agree with you because he replied my private message in the end of may and still nothing. Too bad cause I bought this because of his roms.

Leave a comment:

• vxxozxxv
    replied
    I'm fairly sure this thread is no longer being watched by Finless. I think we are stuck with the versions that Minix has released. It's too bad because his ROMs are so much better and less bloated with useless apps. I too hope to see some signs of life as I love my X8-H.

Leave a comment:

• StanTek
    replied
    Where is the new Finless Rom for the X8-H Plus? Are there any betas or what? How long do we have to wait?

Leave a comment:

• Rawhide85
    replied
    Finless - Thanks for bringing this rom to the X8. +1

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• xuw
    replied
    What build.prop tweaks are included? What's really bothering me in official firmware is live stream buffer load time through the builtin mediaplayer. Safe to raise dalvik heapsize too?

Leave a comment:

• vxxozxxv
    replied

Originally posted by vxxozxxv
    Has anyone else had the issue that bluetooth will not auto reconnect to the last device it was paired with? I have a game controller that goes into power savings mode after no use, and when I return it will not auto reconnect to the MINIX. I have to exit the game, go into settings for bluetooth and select the device again. This is also true for a bluetooth speaker I have. Any help is appreciated. THANKS.

Is this thread still active? No post or response in a long time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X