NEW - Minix X8-H PLUS - Stock ROM 003 02/07 in flashable ZIP format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rawhide85 View Post

You are correct. Looks like Minix is about to drop 8X-H Plus from any further updates. Rumor is, they may soon release a final update. When that happens, Finless will give us more greatness with another custom rom. Woot
    what is the source of your rumour that minix is dropping any further updates for the x8-h plus ?

Comment

You are correct. Looks like Minix is about to drop 8X-H Plus from any further updates. Rumor is, they may soon release a final update. When that happens, Finless will give us more greatness with another custom rom. Woot

That would be awesome of him. I hope Openelec makes progress as well. As for minix I'll never buy one of their overpriced boxes ever again..

Comment

Originally posted by frederick_99

what is the source of your rumour that minix is dropping any further updates for the x8-h plus ?
        Actually, from Finless. He said that Ken from Minix stated that they are about to release a final FW update.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Actually, from Finless. He said that Ken from Minix stated that they are about to release a final FW update.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
          lets wait and see......on the minix forum Ken has certainly said that an updated version (008) will be available soon, but i dont recall seeing the word FINAL

Comment

I just signed up here and I have two questions about the Finless rom.
            It looks like there are more than one version of it and I was wondering
            which one was built for the Minix Neo Plus X8-H TV box?

The other question is, I read in some other forum about a compatible
            TWRP recovery and in that thread people mention touch screens.

Do all the twrp custom recoveries requires a touch screen tv/monitor?
            If not will twrp work with the Mele F10 Deluxe remote controller or does
            it require a a regular keyboard so twrp can be used without touch screen?

Thanks!
            Have a great day!

Comment

Working...
            X