No announcement yet.

[ROM] Abdul X8H Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange, i flashed that zip without problems. I tried in Android 4.4 and on 5.1 using TWRP.

Please try this recovery - https://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/am...8H_Plus_v2.img
    I have made a few adjustments to fstab.

I have also made a more light version of the same zip here - www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml/Lollipop_X.zip

Let me know the outcome, thanks.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Tried the new lightweight rom (lollipop_x) ... same problem. Error: 7
      Tried the new TWRP (3.0 2-0), but it does not want to mount my external SD card.

Last edited by Lex Luthor; 08-13-2016, 17:57.

Comment

I hope that the recovery log is now visible ...
        Attached Files
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
        Last edited by Lex Luthor; 08-13-2016, 19:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex Luthor
          I hope that the recovery log is now visible ...
          Yes it is. Good job my friend

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

same Error 7 here!

Comment

abdul_pt the link points to a KII ROM. I looked-up the specs of Acemax KII and found some relevant differences to Minix x8-h Plus. KII has an AV jack while the x8hp has the usual 3.5mm headphone jack for analog Audio only. Also, it is not clear whether the KII supports WiFi ac norm, while the x8hp does. Will the KII ROM work properly on the bhp despite these difference? If so, would the original Acemax FW also work in this case? They also have a full image to be flashed using the USB-Burning Tool.
              X96S X96 MAX TX5 MAX ACEMAX M12N K1 PLUS S2 T2 KIII KII M8S+ IPTV 18 PRO,M8, M8N M8S M12 M10 Upgrading Software Download

(The two products which I found closest to x8hp were PROBOX2 EX+ and the xTreamer Wonder Pro; tried the former FW but not the later!)

Comment

HI, i have the same error. I think that the problem could be because the rom is not designed to X8 platform and recovery may interfere. One option is share a TWRP backup of Lollipop 5.1.1 and we can restore it from recovery. What do you think abdul_pt

Comment

Abdul, big thanks for this beautiful rom.
                  I hope you will make a lollipop version if it's possible.

Comment

I pointed to the KII because it's the device i own, and work on. If you could install that rom it would be easier for me to work on it for the X8-H Plus.
                    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
                    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
                    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

When im trying to install on other minix it seems like that resolution is too big and i can't see all the buttons
                      edit: nvm, just pluged the hdmi cable to my pc monitor.
                      Last edited by shay4444; 08-24-2016, 18:03.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                        I pointed to the KII because it's the device i own, and work on. If you could install that rom it would be easier for me to work on it for the X8-H Plus.
                        getting error 7 when trying to install KII

Comment

No matter what I do with this ROM I get the DF-DLA-15 error in Google Play store so I can't update/install any apps. Anyone experience this?

I have attempted:

clearing Google Play store cache/data
                          updating payment options in Google Play
                          reinstalling the ROM
                          unmounting SDCard

All troubleshooting methods I found online, no resolution. If I can't fix it I'll move to another ROM but I was really hoping to use this one.

Comment

Originally posted by markwerline View Post
                            No matter what I do with this ROM I get the DF-DLA-15 error in Google Play store so I can't update/install any apps. Anyone experience this?

I have attempted:

clearing Google Play store cache/data
                            updating payment options in Google Play
                            reinstalling the ROM
                            unmounting SDCard

All troubleshooting methods I found online, no resolution. If I can't fix it I'll move to another ROM but I was really hoping to use this one.
                            How were you successful in installing this ROM at all, avoiding the Error 7?
                            Does everything work except the play store? e.g. Audio (analogue and HDMI), Wireless ac?
                            Can you tell us more please?
                            Thanks

Comment

First of all,I wanna thank a lot Abdul for this rom, for he's work and when I have financial 'air' I'm going to donate him.
                              I'll get also the DF-DLA-15 error, while all the rest working perfectly!
                              It's not do much of a problem,I have sent all the apk's with es file explorer and what I want can be download from apk mirror.
                              What I'm going to do, is to flash again the newest Google apps, may be is going to solve this error, is annoying that's all.
                              ​​​​​​​Sorry for my English, is not my mother language and I have to speak/write a long time ago.

Comment

Thanks abdul_pt for this excellent ROM!!! I managed to fix the DF-DLA-15 error by doing this:

1. Download TWRP 2.8.7.0 here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...mlogic-devices
                                2. Rename it to recovery.img and put it on your ExternalSD together with the ROM
                                3. Install the rom (I reinstalled the 2.8.7.0 recovery manually afterwards, find it more stable).
                                4. wipe dalvik catch in TWRP
                                5. Reboot and open the PlayStore

Hopefully this also works for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X