Android Lollipop 5.1.1 on Minix x8-h Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P911 View Post

Hi Ive seen that you were able to flash X8H plus with ProboX2 EX+ Lollipop Rom....Ive been triying to but no success..coudl you please let me know how you did it?
    Thank you!!
    This has been a while ago; but I used the USB Burning Tool to flash a complete image. However, the system was unstable and had few malfunctions. Currently, my x-8H Plus is running Abdul's ROM but, again, it is a KItKat. I also bought the U1, this is my main device now beside Apple TV4.
    Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Everbrave View Post

This has been a while ago; but I used the USB Burning Tool to flash a complete image. However, the system was unstable and had few malfunctions. Currently, my x-8H Plus is running Abdul's ROM but, again, it is a KItKat. I also bought the U1, this is my main device now beside Apple TV4.
      Hope this helps
      Thank you for your response....regreatably when I flash my X8H-+ doesnt boot....it gets stuck on 1st screen. Ive tried many roms and I always get the same problem and If I use the TWRP I get error 7 and if I delete the assert....then I get the error of the MD5 checksum....so I couldnt intall another rom from any other ATV S812.....I think that the wetek core could work stable but I wasnt able to find an img.
      Abduls rom works great but I would like to install Lollipop although I am using right now FW10 from Minix------Abdul can you please help us with a FW 5.1 for X8H PLus????? We can make a donation!!!
      Thank you again all
      Best Regards and Happy new Year

Comment

I wish there was an update here. Love the latest Kodi but cant run it on my expensive minix X8-H Plus. Need at least Lollipop, this poor thing is stuck in the past.
        Minix X8-H Plus - Finless Bob ROM 1.1 / GB Tronsmart MK908ii - Finless Bob 2.0 Beta KK ROM, D33 v300 OC

Comment

Use FTMC instead.
          Look in our NavBar.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by Everbrave

Hope this helps
            Everbrave - check my newest post, Lollipop has been released!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rawhide85
              Everbrave - check my newest post, Lollipop has been released!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
              Good news ... thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good news here
                http://minixforum.com/threads/x8-h-p...ay-2017.16633/
                LOLLIPOP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Almadex View Post
                  And it would be even better if MINIX would release a "real" firmware, compiled for the x8-h-plus.
                  This firmware acts 1:1 exactly like the Probox firmware, installed on the Minix.
                  Identical errors and problems, unusable if you like to save settings, etc...
                  I guess Minix pushed out a slightly modified "foreign" firmware, to keep the folks quiet, at least for the moment.
                  Crap.

Comment

Working...
                  X