Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by hipisxbit View Post

I have next device form my supiller...but is another model of m8s :/ I think its the same its Yours. Now i Backuping firmware with TWRP, and we see whats going.
    Ok....yes, back it up, but use twrp m8n , cause there was something wrong running twrp for n200. Anyways see how it goes and let me know.

Leave a comment:

• hipisxbit
    replied
    Originally posted by dincis1 View Post

Ok. On what firmware are you on now?
    I have next device form my supiller...but is another model of m8s :/ I think its the same its Yours. Now i Backuping firmware with TWRP, and we see whats going.

Leave a comment:

• hipisxbit
    replied
    I have device from my suppiler

Leave a comment:

• joelmeckert
    replied
    This firmware is interesting , includes 3 drivers bluetoth and 5 to wifi, as a rule, the others firmware does not have more than one to bluetoth , and two wifi . here is : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u...ew?usp=sharing
    You saved my box. It was an OTT M8S S812 TV Box with AP6330. It wouldn't boot at all, red light, seemed unresponsive. Ran the BurnBootCard tool from Amlogic, used this firmware, started to boot the box, light turned blue, a few seconds later it was outputting a black screen but video output. A few seconds later, it had the Android logo and was flashing the firmware. Genius.

The vendor I was speaking with asked me to apply a firmware by CYX, and I think the box was a clone or counterfeit CYX box, so the firmware killed it.

Thanks for saving me $80.

Joel

Leave a comment:

• hipisxbit
    replied

Now...venz v8

Leave a comment:

• hipisxbit
    replied
    Now i can flashing only n200 roms

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ok , i ubricked device now... Again...but this time i hard to do it. Tommorow i expain how, in my topic...
    Anyway my suppiler write to me, he is want send me new one TV BOX, when i start TWRP form SD card, i do backup rom.
    If i haved succes with TWP recovery backup restore in my device, i sent tv box him back

Leave a comment:

• hipisxbit
    replied
    Ok , i ubricked device now... Again...but this time i hard to do it. Tommorow i expain how, in my topic...
    Anyway my suppiler write to me, he is want send me new one TV BOX, when i start TWRP form SD card, i do backup rom.
    If i haved succes with TWP recovery backup restore in my device, i sent tv box him back

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Ok I try today.
    Strange , but then a try flashing in TWRP from zip update, TWRP not flash :/ Error patritions info.
    But I try anyway, otchers firmwares today.
    Try to flash autorom firmware first, then try to burn new firmware img file...use uboot.bin and aml files from autorom firmware.., see how it goes...dont use twrp yet

Leave a comment:

• hipisxbit
    replied
    that happened to me few times as well with grreen robbot and x....try to reflash with different firmware and then try agaiin with yours....trust me
    Ok I try today.
    Strange , but then a try flashing in TWRP from zip update, TWRP not flash :/ Error patritions info.
    But I try anyway, otchers firmwares today.
    Last edited by hipisxbit; 11-26-2015, 06:57.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My suppiler firmware not works, i create sd card burning, flashing 10% and stop with android robot (X) screen
    that happened to me few times as well with grreen robbot and x....try to reflash with different firmware and then try agaiin with yours....trust me

Leave a comment:

• hipisxbit
    replied
    My suppiler firmware not works, i create sd card burning, flashing 10% and stop with android robot (X) screen

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I litle prblem..when i flasing n200c firmware my device hard bricked - no recovery....no boot
    Hmm..thats strange...just try to plug in power and connect nand pins

Leave a comment:

• hipisxbit
    replied
    I litle prblem..when i flasing n200c firmware my device hard bricked - no recovery....no boot

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If my supplier does not help , I hope that you will help me . First, I try the firmware from it, as it fails, I will contact to You, tell me step by step how you did it. I do not want to another hard brick .
    Flash your autorom firmware first, then one of those firmwares we were downloading from baidu (testoolm8s, or firstsing, or dincis firmware). Then flash this n200c firmware. Then install twrp m8n 2.8.7. and make a backup. Mine was stuck on boot every time i switched it off and wanted to turn on, so i used twrp to just reboot the box. So to fix this problem i started all ower again.(keep in mind i did abackup in Twrp).... So, i flashed autorom again, then i flashed dincis firmware from autorom recovery menu. Then i installed Twrp again wiped dalvik and cache in adwanced wipe, mounted sd card where i saved backup for n200c and restored. Now everythong working nice. Even its possible to turn on and off device with remote

Leave a comment:

Working...
X