No announcement yet.

M8s s812 ap6330 no Wifi, no Bluetooth !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally its working, and its working good, with latest kodi and addons , lot of goodies. This firmware is new build nr 2015 1110...and looks like with further updates as well...I am werry happy with it...Finally it s solved

Comment

Originally posted by dincis1 View Post
      Well my friend....,...................what can i say........just take your sd card and flash this thing........its f..king working
      This is f..king good news Today after work I flash this firmware , and see I was slowly losing hope , I have probably 80 different firmware on the disk I think I'll make a website with the base firmware`s

Comment

Originally posted by hipisxbit View Post
        This is f..king good news Today after work I flash this firmware , and see I was slowly losing hope , I have probably 80 different firmware on the disk I think I'll make a website with the base firmware`s
        Ok....listen....everythyng is working just perfect excep one little thing.. After power off device, it stucks on boot...then i had to go with Twrp and clean dalvik cache, then it starts, the same on every boot....maby there is a workaround on that or just have to reflsh firmware

Comment

Ok....listen....everythyng is working just perfect excep one little thing.. After power off device, it stucks on boot...then i had to go with Twrp and clean dalvik cache, then it starts, the same on every boot....maby there is a workaround on that or just have to reflsh firmware
          Heh , and already I thought it would be perfect , as you can see it is not. I did not turn off the tv box , it works all the time ... but tomorrow the makings of an update and check.

Maybe this is problem with TWRP ??? This is n200c firmware, TWRP version is for n200...?
          And very important to me question, this rom have ROOT ?

Try cleaning applications Dalvik cache from google play , and write is problem solved https://play.google.com/store/search...ik-cache&hl=pl

Last edited by hipisxbit; 11-21-2015, 18:52.

Comment

Heh , and already I thought it would be perfect , as you can see it is not. I did not turn off the tv box , it works all the time ... but tomorrow the makings of an update and check.

Maybe this is problem with TWRP ??? This is n200c firmware, TWRP version is for n200...?
            And very important to me question, this rom have ROOT ?

Try cleaning applications Dalvik cache from google play , and write is problem solved https://play.google.com/store/search...ik-cache&hl=pl
            I tried clean dalvic cache in twrp,...havent turned box off since...also unchecked automatic backup in backup and reset settings... If problem will persist , next time will try cache partition wipe or factory reset...its strange, first time after flashing it loads, and next time not...anyways, i always install two apps maybe thats also the problem, dont know yet, will ckeck it out.....Just try to turn off your box, maybe its working for you?

Comment

No, i use twrp for m8n, its working. This firmware is rooted

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 10 photos.
                Last edited by david57; 11-23-2015, 02:41.

Comment

I flashing this firmware, and bricked my device :{
                  Hard brick, no signal , no revovery, not boot from autorom
                  Metod with shorten NAND pins not work....i think this is the end
                  Last edited by hipisxbit; 11-22-2015, 11:22.

Comment

I back tv box to life Later i write how

Comment

I back tv box to life Later i write how
                      Yes its bit strange, when power off, and when power on its sometimes no signal at all, have to try again and its on....i think maybe the bootloader img is making troble i am not shore.....Do you know something about signing firmware zip files....? we could implement wifi and bluetooth folders to a diffrent firmware zip

Comment

Yes its bit strange, when power off, and when power on its sometimes no signal at all, have to try again and its on....i think maybe the bootloader img is making troble i am not shore.....Do you know something about signing firmware zip files....? we could implement wifi and bluetooth folders to a diffrent firmware zip
                        Ithink this is not work, because i try replace this forder in root file manger - this is not work. I try signing too, but na sucess :/ I no idea it is work when I sucessed , because drivers is i system core...if system core dont use it, no effect..

Comment

Ithink this is not work, because i try replace this forder in root file manger - this is not work. I try signing too, but na sucess :/ I no idea it is work when I sucessed , because drivers is i system core...if system core dont use it, no effect..
                          What firmware are you on now?

Comment

What firmware are you on now?
                            I back for Beelink MXIII PLUS....But now device see only 4 gb ram...i dont any f..kig idea why.
                            Before see 8 gb. ( 5.36 or somenting ) ..I'm already tired today , tomorrow I will describe how he advised the unbrick .

Comment

I am still on this firmware, working good...only have to sort out wipe dalvik on every reboot...so another link , check this out..http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....42_23.html?m=1

Comment

There is another trick for bricked boxes....put two files on sd card - uboot.bin and recovery.img, this will get you in recovery menu , can use nand pin connect as well

Comment

Working...
                                X