M8s s812 ap6330 no Wifi, no Bluetooth !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hipisxbit View Post
    Ok , i ubricked device now... Again...but this time i hard to do it. Tommorow i expain how, in my topic...
    Anyway my suppiler write to me, he is want send me new one TV BOX, when i start TWRP form SD card, i do backup rom.
    If i haved succes with TWP recovery backup restore in my device, i sent tv box him back
    Ok. On what firmware are you on now?

Comment

Now i can flashing only n200 roms

Comment

Originally posted by dincis1 View Post

Now...venz v8

Comment

This firmware is interesting , includes 3 drivers bluetoth and 5 to wifi, as a rule, the others firmware does not have more than one to bluetoth , and two wifi . here is : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u...ew?usp=sharing
          You saved my box. It was an OTT M8S S812 TV Box with AP6330. It wouldn't boot at all, red light, seemed unresponsive. Ran the BurnBootCard tool from Amlogic, used this firmware, started to boot the box, light turned blue, a few seconds later it was outputting a black screen but video output. A few seconds later, it had the Android logo and was flashing the firmware. Genius.

The vendor I was speaking with asked me to apply a firmware by CYX, and I think the box was a clone or counterfeit CYX box, so the firmware killed it.

Thanks for saving me $80.

Joel

Comment

I have device from my suppiler

Comment

I have next device form my supiller...but is another model of m8s :/ I think its the same its Yours. Now i Backuping firmware with TWRP, and we see whats going.

Comment

I have next device form my supiller...but is another model of m8s :/ I think its the same its Yours. Now i Backuping firmware with TWRP, and we see whats going.
                Ok....yes, back it up, but use twrp m8n , cause there was something wrong running twrp for n200. Anyways see how it goes and let me know.

Comment

Ok....yes, back it up, but use twrp m8n , cause there was something wrong running twrp for n200. Anyways see how it goes and let me know.
                  I using TWRP for M8N.

Comment

I backup rom for twrp from the new device name M8S n200c. Restored this firmware on My old device works, but still no wifi and bluetoth. If you device works firmware n200c , try it if you want.
                    Enyway for 2 days, i sent on back to my supiller old tv box, and new TV Box stay with me. I only have a problem because there is no root: /

here is : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Thanks anyway...I dont want to try at the moment, because my box is working perfect...wifi and bt perfect

Comment

I backup rom for twrp from the new device name M8S n200c. Restored this firmware on My old device works, but still no wifi and bluetoth. If you device works firmware n200c , try it if you want.
                        Enyway for 2 days, i sent on back to my supiller old tv box, and new TV Box stay with me. I only have a problem because there is no root: /

here is : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u...ew?usp=sharing
                        I think you can try root your box with twrp

Comment

I think you can try root your box with twrp
                          Do you have file Twrp who works with yours device ? Share it for me.

Comment

Do you have file Twrp who works with yours device ? Share it for me.
                            I am using this one http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml....8.7.0_M8N.img

Comment

So..i use the same version.I thought you had a different version

Comment

[QUOTE=hipisxbit;n540984]

So..i use the same version.I thought you had a different version[/QUOT
                                Yes the same....some time ago iwas using 2.8.5 for mxiii

Comment

Working...
                                X