X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hipisxbit
    replied
    Originally posted by dincis1 View Post
    Got it working. Made a backup in Twrp. Then flashed different rom which was booting ok. Back to Twrp just did dalvik and cache wipe and restored firmware which was backed up earlier. Its working perfect now.
    If my supplier does not help , I hope that you will help me . First, I try the firmware from it, as it fails, I will contact to You, tell me step by step how you did it. I do not want to another hard brick .

Leave a comment:

• hipisxbit
    replied
    Hmm...i have mail from my SUPPLIER - link to firmware...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I dont even have to wipe cache. I just have to go in twrp to boot the box after its being switched off otherwise it stuck on boot logo. Does anybody have some explanation??
    Got it working. Made a backup in Twrp. Then flashed different rom which was booting ok. Back to Twrp just did dalvik and cache wipe and restored firmware which was backed up earlier. Its working perfect now.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ok...got bricked my device as well with that firmware which has wifi and bt....but then i reflashed with autorom and then again with n200 c ...and its working- the only problem have to wipe dalwik cache before boot in twrp...iam happy so far
    I dont even have to wipe cache. I just have to go in twrp to boot the box after its being switched off otherwise it stuck on boot logo. Does anybody have some explanation??

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by hipisxbit View Post
    I write here how I unbrick device :
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-kca-003/page4
    Ok...got bricked my device as well with that firmware which has wifi and bt....but then i reflashed with autorom and then again with n200 c ...and its working- the only problem have to wipe dalwik cache before boot in twrp...iam happy so far

Leave a comment:

• hipisxbit
    replied
    I write here how I unbrick device :

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by JustMe View Post
    Ask your seller to supply you with stock rom, they have tried to flash it with non generic firmware
    Hello!! I got firmware which is working good...only issue is i have to wipe dalvic cache every time i am booting device, otherwise it stucks on boot screen

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    There is another trick for bricked boxes....put two files on sd card - uboot.bin and recovery.img, this will get you in recovery menu , can use nand pin connect as well

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am still on this firmware, working good...only have to sort out wipe dalvik on every reboot...so another link , check this out..http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....42_23.html?m=1

Leave a comment:

• hipisxbit
    replied

What firmware are you on now?
    I back for Beelink MXIII PLUS....But now device see only 4 gb ram...i dont any f..kig idea why.
    Before see 8 gb. ( 5.36 or somenting ) ..I'm already tired today , tomorrow I will describe how he advised the unbrick .

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Ithink this is not work, because i try replace this forder in root file manger - this is not work. I try signing too, but na sucess :/ I no idea it is work when I sucessed , because drivers is i system core...if system core dont use it, no effect..
    What firmware are you on now?

Leave a comment:

• hipisxbit
    replied

Yes its bit strange, when power off, and when power on its sometimes no signal at all, have to try again and its on....i think maybe the bootloader img is making troble i am not shore.....Do you know something about signing firmware zip files....? we could implement wifi and bluetooth folders to a diffrent firmware zip
    Ithink this is not work, because i try replace this forder in root file manger - this is not work. I try signing too, but na sucess :/ I no idea it is work when I sucessed , because drivers is i system core...if system core dont use it, no effect..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I back tv box to life Later i write how
    Yes its bit strange, when power off, and when power on its sometimes no signal at all, have to try again and its on....i think maybe the bootloader img is making troble i am not shore.....Do you know something about signing firmware zip files....? we could implement wifi and bluetooth folders to a diffrent firmware zip

Leave a comment:

• hipisxbit
    replied
    I back tv box to life Later i write how

Leave a comment:

• hipisxbit
    replied
    Ok....listen....everythyng is working just perfect excep one little thing.. After power off device, it stucks on boot...then i had to go with Twrp and clean dalvik cache, then it starts, the same on every boot....maby there is a workaround on that or just have to reflsh firmware
    I flashing this firmware, and bricked my device :{
    Hard brick, no signal , no revovery, not boot from autorom
    Metod with shorten NAND pins not work....i think this is the end
    Last edited by hipisxbit; 11-22-2015, 11:22.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X