Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OTT m8s s812Bricked? Fixable or paper weight?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTT m8s s812Bricked? Fixable or paper weight?

Hello!

Okay so I have been a lurker on this website for a while and I have tried a few different roms and firmware versions, which honestly was a bad idea because in the end I think what came on it was best, anyways some how one of the firmware versions someone had posted as being the newest for this box and I tried to sd card flash it like I had done with all other firmware's but for some reason this time, the screen went blank and my tv now says "No Signal" I have tried all different ways of fixing this with the toothpick method with all different various firmware's and u-boot.bin files tons and tons of different combo's and none has worked, so I am thinking I might have to short one of the jumpers or something like that I have been reading on here but I can't find a clear picture of exactly where this needs to be done or exactly how you are suppose to do that with something so small....really I am at my last straw I have tried everything and nothing has worked so I thought before I give up for good I would make a topic and ask for some help, so if anyone knows what specifically I can do to this box to get it to work please help, when I am trying to get into the recovery via the toothpick method the blue light does nothing it is always just solid never flashes or anything like that, as soon as I plug the power in the blue light comes on and stays on no matter how long I hold down the reset button inside the AV port...always just stays solid blue....if anyone needs any info from me in order to help me out please ask, I have tried everything I can think of so this is my last resort lol, I ordered a new MXIII-G so I hope it is a good one I haven't really seen that much about it on here, anyways thanks for reading .....I hope I am posting this in the correct area, I just noticed the acemax forum extension...
    Last edited by ChrisR132; 11-21-2015, 04:50.
Working...
X