Un Known PCB FOR 812

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Un Known PCB FOR 812

Post your unknown Main board (PCB} For Future ID' Please put a clear photo of the chipsets.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Have same issue on two M8S boxes, both have different pcb models. I have attached a picture - can someone point me in the direction of the correct firmware to flash please?

Comment

for board on left Try this firmware. https://mega.nz/#!1Fw1Ta5a!0kpwpqjiY6WK0hosJUZwD_ykhpBL7Q-B09FRcGrsAHY Look same pcb as other thread
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

For one on the right use JD files for pcb with 812 and 6330 chipset sd card in this Thread http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...video-tutorial

Comment

Links to Manufacture software hard to do so many clones If you (Or ANYONE ELSE) do locate it from Seller please post it for others.

Comment

Here is a matricom Q2 looks like the same board as on the left.
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Here is MXIII-G 4K 2/16GB. The device worked for an hour and the bricked. Now only on red light.
              I've tried SDCard and USB Burning tool with no lack. My PC connects to the device, drivers seems to work. But with the SDCard method I see nothing on my TV, no recovery, nothing.

Can you help me find the firmware? Also do I need to short the NAND to wake it up?
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Hello, recently I bought a M8S with firmware version M8S.BCM4335.201601181037. The PCB also smaller than M8S photos posted by Meltdown. Whenever I power OFF and turn it ON the date/time will reset back to year 1980. I had tried the automatic and manual set the date/time but still same. Factory reset the M8S but still same. I think this a firmware bug and need to update the firmware but no luck. I cannot find any new firmware related to it. Any suggestion?
                Thank you.
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Check that your actually connected to the internet. Most boxes dont save the date time. Its an indication of no network connection. (hopefully thats the simple solution)

Comment

Hello, I had setup the WiFI connection during the first startup and I turn on my modem first before turn on M8S. So, I'm pretty sure it can connect to internet. TQ.

Comment

Open web page and be sure you have no idea how many times ive gone through this with family and friends 😁

Comment

Hello, yes I can open a web page but with a lot of certificates error prompt out and I need to select continue before can proceed loading the web page. I think it is because of the year 1980 issue. After I change back to present date/time, the same web page just loading fine without any error.

Another error notification I found is this one.
                        An application attempted to use a bad version of google play services

Comment

If thats the only issue set the date and leave it on. The other option is finding an updated firmware that will work on that device (maybe manufacture?) otherwise its find similar pcb and take a chance flashing the device.

Comment

Anyone found a working android image for this clone?

The motherboard says M9&M8_8bit_V1.1
                            The Wifi Chip is a MURATA XJ-A KM3201 (confirmed by the MAC address)
                            the RAM is a Nanya
                            Ethernet Pulse H1102NL (100 Base-T)

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...865#post550865

Comment

Originally posted by redshift View Post
                              Anyone found a working android image for this clone?
                              The motherboard says M9&M8_8bit_V1.1
                              The Wifi Chip is a MURATA XJ-A KM3201 (confirmed by the MAC address)
                              the RAM is a Nanya
                              Ethernet Pulse H1102NL (100 Base-T)
                              M9&M8_8bit_V1.1 - looks like dia's hardware in this thread: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...cked-m8s/page2

Comment

Working...
                              X