Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updating MXIII-G TV Box to Lollipop 5.1

Hello,

I've been using the firmware from: http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/video...-g-tv-box.html with the burning tool. When following the instructions, I can't seem to get past 2%. I had read in another thread to try and untic the erase bootloader box. This got me to 40% and stopped. Now whatever I try to do, I can't get past 2%.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!!

I think it's the img for a different box, the 2gb / 8gb

Comment

Originally posted by menthorul View Post
      I think it's the img for a different box, the 2gb / 8gb
      really?
      I have the 2gbRAM/8gbROM box, with S812 chipset and Android 5.1
      some weeks ago suddenly it turned off automatically and since that time I couldn't turn it on properly anymore. Now I would try to reflash the firmware but I can't find the right one to flash.
      How to do to be sure that the firmware provided by chinagadgetsreviews is the right one for my device?

Comment

All you have to do is to try them out...i hope you'll find a rom ( img ) suitable your device. Good luck !

Comment

Hi
          I have an MXIII 4k android box and has kit-kat 4.4.2 and like to install lollipop.
          I have installed Amlogic 8 core mali 450 Quad core S812. now that is supposed to work.
          After a lot of searching I found this firmware
          MXIII-G_101L1. It loads ok with the USB_Burning tool but gets stuck on boot sreen Amlogic logo.
          I read that I have to load
          TWRP_2.8.7.0_K200_emmc which I renamed recovery.img and
          matricomboot.img that has boot image after exraction..
          all goes well until I reboot with tooth pick only to find there in nothing on the sdcard it reads the card but when I get to the dir. it has nothing in it.
          I've tried fat 32 exfat tried USB or SDCRD but everything fails. and am stuck would any if you have a solution to my problem please?.
          Thanks

Comment

I had the same problem and only fixed it with the MXIII Plus firmware from Tronsmart.

Google it and make sure you're dealing with the firmware for the s812 chipset and 2 GB ram

Don't worry about being from different companies, it will work

Comment

Working...
            X