No announcement yet.

Tronsmart MXIII Plus Android 4.4.2 TV Box Amlogic S812

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, so i just placed my order on geekbuying and wait for the device to arrive now.

Nice greets from austria to the usercomunity.

Just one question thou, will this beast run all MXIII firmwares and custom roms?

Comment

I wish you the best of luck. I placed my order on 16/09 and it still hasn't shipped yet...

Comment

Originally posted by wattoo View Post
        I wish you the best of luck. I placed my order on 16/09 and it still hasn't shipped yet...
        so you definitely get yours before me, unless something went wrong...

Comment

Here we have a 102L1 BETA img. ( do not be afraid from the title, I believe it's Lollipop ! ). Somebody has tried ? And moreover, it is for MXIII Plus, not for G model !
          http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...us-tv-box.html

Also posted this on MXIII G thread, pls pardon me !

Comment

Originally posted by FadeFx View Post
            so you definitely get yours before me, unless something went wrong...
            i just order mine today and spoke with the chat people they told me that the order will be delivered in 1-3 days.
            hope they are not liying. i will be cancelling the order if they do not delived on time.
            and erase them from my shopping list.

Comment

Originally posted by hidroela View Post
              i just order mine today and spoke with the chat people they told me that the order will be delivered in 1-3 days.
              hope they are not liying. i will be cancelling the order if they do not delived on time.
              and erase them from my shopping list.
              Hehe, i understand that, fortunately i am not in a hurry, i have my mk908. It is sometimes annoying because it is not fully stable and wifi connection drops while using bluetooth, but it works and i can watch a few movies on netflix before t get a spontaneous reboot... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by wattoo View Post
                are you still waiting for the deliver.
                i am in the process of canceling the order but it looks like it is impossible.
                already put a dispute on paypal.
                i want my money back
                they don't answer the chat neither the emails.
                i would not recommend to anybody this vendor.
                if any is looking for this box it is on amazon.a reputable vendor without hassle.
                Last edited by hidroela; 10-09-2015, 19:01.

Comment

Thats strange, usually geekbuying is a reputable vendor as well. I will see how they behave on me, but i am still not worried yet.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815

Comment

I just checked my order status on their homepage and could not find it on order tracking, but in order history it showed up as shipped, so i guess i can expect the device soon.

Edit: got an aswer from their support and as it looks the package is already in my country, so should be for pickup today or tomorrow...

Last edited by FadeFx; 10-12-2015, 13:20.

Comment

Today i had an sms from DHL that it arrived at Brussels, i had to pay €33 import and taxes, then they would deliver tomorrow.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FadeFx
                        Thats strange, usually geekbuying is a reputable vendor as well. I will see how they behave on me, but i am still not worried yet.

I had that opinion too till my last order.
                        Things are changing.
                        Buying without customs, is not possible anymore here in Belgium.
                        So a good priced box becomes a priced box. (€68 + €33).
                        And then when they let you wait for a month, while you payed for fast delivery? Mentioning "out of stock" on your webstore can't be a that big problem, even in China...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Comment

Thats maybe a dhl issue as well, they might be better watched by custom than mail.

Comment

My device has arrived today, it came with rooted 5.1.1 ootb, i am currently testing, but it looks good and stable to me until now, only issue i came across yet is that i can not use sixaxis contoller because it crashes the play services as the driver starts.

Comment

Hello.

I have bought Tronsmart MXIII Plus Android 4.4.2 TV Box S 812 through Geekbuying and I am copmlete beginer with android TV boxes.

I have problem with Popcorn Time on Kodi.
                              When I want to start movie on Popcorn Time it won't start movie and it write: "One or more items faild to play. Check the log file for details."

Please, can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

trebor, how does Plex run for you when streaming 10mbps 1080p? I have a mxiii with the older s802 chip set, but plex doesnt perform well. It stutters or is not even capable of playing certain videos. Ive tried several settings such as disabling direct stream and more. Non of these setting have worked.

Does anyone else have some tips or tricks on how to get Plex running smooth?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X