No announcement yet.

Tronsmart MXIII Plus Android 4.4.2 TV Box Amlogic S812

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what model/version of openelec goes on this box?
    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by agh1701 View Post
      Does anyone know what model/version of openelec goes on this box?
      Thanks.
      WIP. Check this thread
      hello there community Did any of you guys have tried or find an openelec version for this box? Im much happier with openelec on my (mk808b plus) than android

Comment

delete please, the forums tapatalk plugin is a mess...

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815

Comment

Originally posted by Haba View Post

WIP. Check this thread
          Thanks! Will try.

Comment

i got this tronsmart mxIII plus box and it wont boot. I contacted geekbuying, they told me to try updating software, ive tried the usb method and nothing. ive tried installing several usb burning tools but no help there because one of them wont even install on my win7 64 bit, the other had installed but then it wouldnt open and the third openede, but wont open image file (gives me some error: creata workfollow xml file failed" - thius is v.2.0.4.3).

this is the video of my problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeCC...ature=youtu.be

ive tried with another power adapter (original tronsmart from the other exact same box) and the result was the same, so it must be something about the box. i will try anything before returning it to china. please help me if anyone knows the solution.

the box is brand new, this happend when i first tried to run it.
            Last edited by blinkone; 11-17-2015, 23:10. Reason: Link fixed

Comment

Originally posted by puyol
              i got this tronsmart mxIII plus box and it wont boot. I contacted geekbuying, they told me to try updating software, ive tried the usb method and nothing. ive tried installing several usb burning tools but no help there because one of them wont even install on my win7 64 bit, the other had installed but then it wouldnt open and the third openede, but wont open image file (gives me some error: creata workfollow xml file failed" - thius is v.2.0.4.3).

this is the video of my problem:

ive tried with another power adapter (original tronsmart from the other exact same box) and the result was the same, so it must be something about the box. i will try anything before returning it to china. please help me if anyone knows the solution.

the box is brand new, this happend when i first tried to run it.
              There is some kind of protection circuit beneath the power connector on the board, you could check if this is probably burned.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815

Comment

Hi, all,
                I have boght this device from geekbuying (so I guess it's an original one), out of the box it runs Lollipop 5.1.1.

I have a very annoying problem connecting my external hard drive (2 Tb) to it. In android options the hard drive is 10Mb only (!!!) so it's useless to write anything on it (for example, Flud could not write any torrent larger than 10Mb...)

Strange thing is that reading files from the hard disk is OK, I have 1 Tb of videos and Kodi can read them flawlessly.

I was not able to find anything related on the web, somebody could help me please?

Thanks

Comment

That's a weird problem.. But I don't think it's geekbuying fault.
                  By the way, they just posted a $7 coupon, I'll leave it here so you can save some time: UCLGYNOL.
                  Last edited by romanatwud; 04-28-2016, 22:08.

Comment

Anyone updated to 108L ?

MXIII - G TV Box 2GB RAM 8GB ROM 4K x 2K H.265 Decoding Google TV Player Android 4.4 Quad Core Amlogic S812 1000M Ethernet HDMI 2.4G 5G WiFi Bluetooth Connectivity Hi all here we have my New MXiii G. The device arrived in 6 day's including the...

Comment

hi,
                      i have MXIII plus with Android 5.1 (tronsmart) but it doesn't support DRM.
                      does some know how to make it support it?

(Widevine DRM)

i need it for TV application

Comment

I updated

Comment

Working...
                        X