Best place to buy tronsmart MXIII Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place to buy tronsmart MXIII Plus

Just like title says where's the best place to buy it from . My worry is if i buy from **** it could be a cheap clone and i wouldn't really be able to tell the difference. This would be my first Android tv box main purpose is kodi kmbc. The other retailer I've tried is aliexpress looks really similar to **** has anyone purchased from there?

I bought from http://www.geekbuying.com and am happy with it. And i you can be sure it is definitely the real thing.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815

Comment

Thanks i think I'll be getting it from geekbuying.com

Comment

Mind you, I ordered mine from Geekbuying. This was the second time I ordered something from the, the first time it was two Imo HDMI sticks, such bad quality that all the connectors broke in a month. There was no support whatsoever from Geekbuying.

Second time it was actually an MXIII Pro. First it seemed to be fine, but I realised that even if I ordered the 2GB version, they sent me the 1GB one. I contacted them and from this point it was just troubles and troubles. They wanted to offer me 5% off of my next purchase as compensation, then something like 15% off of my previous, then they accepted the fact that I want to get a replacement.
        They made me pay for restocking fee (I was so fed up that I accepted this). Then it turned out that they don't even have a replacement. Finally one from the Netherlands was posted, this time the 2GB version.
        But counting from the day I paid for the box till the day it actually arrived, I had to wait 2 and a half months and send like 20 e-mails.... Not impressed at all!

Comment

Originally posted by szucsati View Post
          Mind you, I ordered mine from Geekbuying. This was the second time I ordered something from the, the first time it was two Imo HDMI sticks, such bad quality that all the connectors broke in a month. There was no support whatsoever from Geekbuying.

Second time it was actually an MXIII Pro. First it seemed to be fine, but I realised that even if I ordered the 2GB version, they sent me the 1GB one. I contacted them and from this point it was just troubles and troubles. They wanted to offer me 5% off of my next purchase as compensation, then something like 15% off of my previous, then they accepted the fact that I want to get a replacement.
          They made me pay for restocking fee (I was so fed up that I accepted this). Then it turned out that they don't even have a replacement. Finally one from the Netherlands was posted, this time the 2GB version.
          But counting from the day I paid for the box till the day it actually arrived, I had to wait 2 and a half months and send like 20 e-mails.... Not impressed at all!
          Hi

So sorry to hear you have such a bad experience in our website. I will transfer your problem to our customer service manager, and ask her to take care of your problem. could you please let me know your order number?

Eric
          Looking for developers
          http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Take a look at some of these suggestions to see if there is anything of interest.
            http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...380#post530380

Comment

Originally posted by szucsati

first it is not the responsability of the reseller what buildquality you buy, if you buy a mk809 noname stick costing 45$ you can not expect top tier build quality and have to expect software quirks ofall kinds.
              Offering a voucher of some kind is standard behaviour in such a case because in many times the postal fee is too high that it makes sense to replace the device.
              To me it is nothing to wonder about that it took so much time to receive your parcel, because you ordered by dhl as you stated in the other thread and dhl is under close attention by the custom offices which often causes long delay and aditional custom fees.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815

Comment

Working...
              X