tronsmart mx3 plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tronsmart mx3 plus

anyone had any problems with these ive received mine purchased from amazon switched it on and it doesnt pick up hdmi got an old av cable which gets it working so thinking hdmi port up creek anyone know of any fixes before i send it back

Originally posted by paulboden1974 View Post
    anyone had any problems with these ive received mine purchased from amazon switched it on and it doesnt pick up hdmi got an old av cable which gets it working so thinking hdmi port up creek anyone know of any fixes before i send it back
    HI Paul,

Try different HDMI cables and also try your box on another monitor device etc. Hopefully you can eliminate incompatibility with HDMI or a faulty port, or cable etc.

If none of the above work, I would personally send it back and get a refund etc and try again with another seller or site. I had a friend with the same issue a while back on a MXIII.

I've read somewhere that the soldering for the HDMI can be faulty on some units before, i.e. not enough applied at the factory, though this was on similar boxes. Some people have applied their own fixes, but as it is a new box, I would get my monies back and shop elsewhere. You do not want to be sent a rogue one again from the same stock as it could be a issue etc...

I purchased a generic MXIII G on xBxx from UK seller and waited 4/5 days delivery and run Tromsmart roms as well as others on it with no problems

Hope the above helps and good luck in whatever you decide

Comment

Is it a real Tronsmart MXIII Plus or a copy? What appears on the Settings > Other screen? Model number: XXX Android version: XXX Build number: XXX Kernel version: XXX?

Comment

Working...
      X