Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tronsmart mxiii plus torrents not really working

Hello,
    I got a new tronsmart mxiii plus, and I am trying to download torrents (Flud app) with the device.

First when I tried using wifi, but when I started the Flud app the wifi was restarting, so I connected the device with an eternet cable and it seems that the torrent speed is unstable.
    Always going up and down.. maximum download speed is about 500kb/sec and this is only for a couple of seconds..

Should I send it back?

Have you confirmed the same torrent is stable on another device (pc)?

Comment

What firmware version are you running on the MXIII Plus? Is everything else working correctly (WiFi, ethernet, YouTube, browser streaming etc.)? Have you tried a different app like tTorrent?

Comment

Hi,
        Torrents are working perfectly on PC and MAC about 4MB/sec..
        I attached here two videos that show the problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jr4...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJPN...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by oren; 12-16-2015, 16:51.

Comment

According to the videos that you posted you are getting torrent download speeds of around 500kB/s (1Byte = 8bits) i.e. 4mb/s. The speeds do appear to be quite unstable. I see that tTorrent is also very unstable. How fast are you hoping to download torrents with the MXIII Plus?

Are you downloading to internal storage or a microSD/USB device. Does this make any difference?
          Last edited by Lurker; 12-16-2015, 16:22.

Comment

Hi Lurker. I am sorry I confused the numbers.
            I have 50megabits per sec.. In the PC I manage to download at 5MegaByte (~40megabits/sec) per sec.
            In the mxiii I manage to download (on the test torrent) about 600kilobytes per sec. (In the normal torrents, about 200-300 kilobytes per sec)

I am downloading to the microSD.
            I hoped to download at 1-2mgbyte per sec, well I just expected it to be stable. So I am not sure if the device is defective, or is that a common phenomena of this device..

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X