Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXIII-G Feb 2016 Firmware

Yo,

Just spotted this firmware for the MXIII-G on GeekBuyings blog (Released Feb 20th 2016)

Hey guys, glad to share the firmware for MXIII-G TV Box Firmware for MXIII-G 1G8G: Download Link  Firmware for MXIII-G 2G8G Download Link Flash method: 1. Download the firmware pack, unzip it with winzip to extract the img file 2. Open batchtool, click “Loader or loading” button to load the firmware you just downloaded 3. Press […]

I'm also considering this firmware from ProBox (Not as up to date but the launcher is quite clean)

probox2.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf probox2.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

And a third offering from Jan 2016

I'm going to hazard a guess that these are likely all based on the same release , it just takes time for each distributor to add their own branding / bloatware!

Has anybody tried these releases? If so , are they stable - any issues?

Or would people recommend i stick with the Tronsmart firmware (http://www.tronsmart.com/?p=4778)

My unit isn't any of these brands but is definitely a MXIII s218 2GB model.

Many Thanks

Dean

the 1st one is android 4.4.2

Comment

I'm new to using these boxes and ready to order one, if anyone can help me sort this out, this is my question: Can anyone tell me if I buy the generic MXIII G box, I should be able to update the firmware (from 3rd party links) but not the Android version, it will remain 5.1, but if instead I buy the Transmart version called the 'MXIII Plus' they are suppose to have OTA updates, so in theory I could get Android updates and would I need to root the Transmart version to use 3rd party firmware? Thanks, Rainwater
      Last edited by Guest; 03-24-2016, 13:10.

Comment

Working...
      X