LibreELEC for Tronsmart MIII Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LibreELEC for Tronsmart MIII Plus

Test image with LE 7.0.2.4. The system can be run from SD card or USB flash drive. To use you need to activate new universal multiboot. For use - download the image, burn to SD card to insert into a TV console, enable using the toothpicks. After a single activation of multi-boot using SD card, you can use a USB flash drive with the recorded image.

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Note that this system uses a different multi-boot system. For use with the new system is multi-boot, the previous system images to SD cards (OE, LE) , you must add these to the SD card FAT partition, the file s805_autoscript (it can be downloaded at the same link).

The updated image. A number of changes to the load scripts. Added reboot into Recovery. Note that when using the system with external SD card before selecting reboot into Recovery, you need to remove the script aml_autoscript SD card from FAT partition. Otherwise, when the script aml_autoscript and select reboot into Recovery, the looping start. If this happens, turn off TV box and remove the script. After that, you can continue to use this SD card.

Comment

Can you use this script without multiboot? I just want to install Liberelec and have it boot right into Libreelec. I don't want Android at all. Thanks

Comment

Do I understand correctly that You want to install the LE in the internal (eMMC) memory TV box ?

Comment

i have intalled LE but from other source, it's in ZIP and the archive contains this

the updater-script
          Code:
          show_progress(0.500000, 3);
          set_bootloader_env("upgrade_step", "3");

ui_print("Writing kernel image");
          write_raw_image(package_extract_file("KERNEL"), "boot");

show_progress(0.020000, 0);

ui_print("Wiping System");
          format("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/system", "0", "/system");
          mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/system", "/system");
          ui_print("Writing system files");
          package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
          set_perm_recursive(0, 0, 0775, 0644, "/system");
          set_perm(0, 0, 0755, "/system/SYSTEM");
          unmount("/system");

set_bootloader_env("upgrade_step", "2");
          show_progress(0.100000, 0);
          ui_print("Image Installed Successfully");

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
            Do I understand correctly that You want to install the LE in the internal (eMMC) memory TV box ?
            Yes that is correct.

Comment

This option is in the testing phase. After checking I will publish it.

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
                This option is in the testing phase. After checking I will publish it.
                Thank you!

Comment

Added the files to install to the internal memory (eMMC). The installation is performed via the standard update mode from Android.

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

installed this on my MXIII-G and it's working, from usb doesn't want to run, but from emmc yes, but no wifi and bluetooth

Comment

The honors option, which is installed in the eMMC from those that run from external media in the dtb file. When installed on the internal memory is used dtb from the internal memory, and when you start from external media is used assembled when assembling the external image from the source, that is). Therefore, for a proper use of external drives, need a working source file that needs to pull out of the console. By the way, the config of the kernel (which works in LE) can be obtained by the command cat /proc/config.gz>config.gz . That is, if the configuration options were awarded this opportunity.

Отличие варианта, который устанавливается в eMMC от тех, что запускаются с внешних носителей в dtb файле. При установке во внутреннюю память используется dtb из внутренней памяти, а при старте с внешнего носителя, используется собранный при сборке образа внешний (из тех исходников, что есть). Следовательно, для правильного использования с внешних носителей, нужен рабочий файл исходников, который надо вытаскивать из приставки. Кстати, конфиг ядра (которое работает в LE) можно получить по команде cat /proc/config.gz>config.gz . Это если в опциях конфигурации была отмечена эта возможность.

Comment

Запускал с карты. Всё работает неплохо, можно ли при программном декодировании как-то включить HQ Scalers (типа Lanczoc3)?

Comment

I'm not well versed in video formats. Why not something reasonable will not prompt. If you write that in code view, you can see.

Я плохо разбираюсь в видеоформатах. Поэтому ни чего разумного не подскажу. Если напишите, что посмотреть в коде, могу посмотреть.

Comment

Anyone else having issues with wired LAN not working? Wireless works fine but I would rather use a wired connection.

Comment

What model TV set-top box and the image LE ?

Comment

Working...
                              X