No announcement yet.

LibreELEC for Tronsmart MIII Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having issues on wired lan too, Wirless works fine on Tronsmart MXIIIG with LE 7.0.2.5.

Comment

Tronsmart MXIII PLUS (both 16G and 8G) using LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.5-update installed to internal memory. I have used other versions of LE from a different site on 3 other MXIII PLUS systems (16G and 8G as well) and wired LAN works great.

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
        What model TV set-top box and the image LE ?
        Tronsmart MXIII PLUS (both 16G and 8G) using LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.5-update installed to internal memory. I have used other versions of LE from a different site on 3 other MXIII PLUS systems (16G and 8G as well) and wired LAN works great.

Comment

There are many different versions, they can use different equipment. To check which version is appropriate for Your console, I recommend to pre-check the external media. On the website there are several options to run from external media.

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

It was installed on a brand new box that I just opened I installed the correct version LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.5-update . Like I said, all wilro's versions of OE and LE work perfect. There is something wrong with this version. They are Tronsmart MXIII Plus Android 5.1 2G/16G TV Box Amlogic S812 Quad Core 1000M Gigabit LAN HDMI BT4.0 2.4G/5G Wifi KODI OTG. Board inside says Netxeon M82G V2.1

Comment

I have M8s with stock firmware like this "n200C-user 4.4.2 KOT49H 20160229 test-keys". I would like to know how the way to install LE on SD card. (Dualboot).

Comment

Originally posted by dktn View Post
                I have M8s with stock firmware like this "n200C-user 4.4.2 KOT49H 20160229 test-keys". I would like to know how the way to install LE on SD card. (Dualboot).
                Multiboot universal for all devices on Android 5.1 S905. It should work on 4.4. But I have not tested this version.

Comment

It means I go to https://yadi.sk/d/S6KtL-SVuHcLq/SD_USB/20160907 then dowload LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.5_20160907.img.xz file to my PC.
                  - use 7zip to unzip LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.5_20160907.img.xz file became LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.5_20160907.img
                  - Use win32diskimage chose LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.5_20160907.img file then write to SD card
                  - Put this SD card to M8S while reset button push and the power on.
                  Do I need to do extra more?(sorry for my English)

Comment

For first verification these steps enough.

Comment

I tried to make dualboot as i discribled but not work.
                      When i insert sd card and use sticktooth the icon appear 1 second then disappear for 4 seconds and nothing happen.
                      I release reset button on screen only icon and not disappear and nothing happen
                      I pull sd card out of M8s then it boot to android.
                      Please help me to make dual boot.

Comment

Try to activate multi-boot, using the standard Android app "Update&Backup". Although, judging by the description, multiupload had to be activated. It is possible for the system startup LE is not missing the correct dtb file.

Comment

Can you tell me which file i use "Update&Backup" app in androi and file i will insert to sd card?
                          In sd card there are 6 files . that is enough.
                          Last edited by dktn; 09-28-2016, 10:19.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Sorry. My message about the dtb file concerned another platform Amlogic S905. Platform S812, using the finished image LE, you can activate the multi-boot by using toothpicks as described above. In this thread, the user described how he performed on the M8S.

Image LE model S812 S802. Make on the basis of two GIT drieschel and kszaq , with some additions and changes. To use you must activate universal multiboot (after burning the image to SD card use toothpick method on a TV console). After a one-time…

Comment

I download fileLibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.5_20160907.img.xz at path https://yadi.sk/d/S6KtL-SVuHcLq/SD_USB/20160907 then image to SD card. When boot and sticktooth appear screen blur( not boot)
                                - I replace file kernel.img and system by other I unzip then it boot from SD Card and has icon LE and has error "cant access E:system" and Stop.
                                I think M8S have read from SDcard but something file on SDcard not enough for it boot.
                                - I try use universe boot v0.6 update at androi but it say E: footer is wrong, E;: signature veryfication fail.

Comment

Working...
                                X