No announcement yet.

LibreELEC for Tronsmart MIII Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

You cannot use scripts to S905 for models S812\S805 . They will not work with system images for S812. For S812, you can use the scripts only from this link.

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

I try this file by unzip to sd card then restart M8s to android. use "update and backup" APP then update with no error.
        But it does not boot from SDcard.
        would you please show me which file I use for this method to make dualboot.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

To use the activation mode multi-boot, using the mode "Update&Backup". You need to download and copy to SD card 2 file. Or anything NO need to unpack. Let me explain. There are two activation options multi-download. 1. Method of toothpicks. 2. Using the update mode. For the first method the map must be a single file aml_autoscript. For the second method needs two file aml_autoscript and aml_autoscript.zip or the zip archive, you can even just empty files, the main thing that it was on the map). In both cases, activation is only one file, the file itself is the executable script aml_autoscript.

Comment

You meanns As you tell me as #32, in SD card I copy 2 file : aml_autoscript and aml_autoscript.zip, for "Update&Backup" app.
            If in SD card has: aml_autoscript . I have to use sticktooth method.
            I have try SD card with do not have "aml_autoscript" file and use "Update&Backup" app then it apper error.
            I use file "LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.5_20160907.img.xz" to make on SD card but not work.
            which file can be replace?
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Please note, the activation of multi-boot and system start-up LE from the external media, different processes. If You do not have a startup LE, this does not mean that the reason for the lack of multi-boot. For those descriptions that You have made in this thread, I think that multiboot You have already activated. Now You need to get started the system from external media. Do I understand correctly that You want to run the image LE ? To check, You can record to the SD card image LE (the file from which you copied previously and You have been a partial download error message mount). After write image, copy to a FAT partition this script. Connect the SD card to off TV box. Turn on the power. No what buttons NOT to press. If multiboot is enabled, the system will automatic start.

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

I delete alm_autoscrip and s805.. Files then copy file s805.. You show me. I think m8s boot at screen #33.
                It does not work. I replace kernel.img, system and some file md5(checksum). The m8s boot and stuck at screen LE and E:can not mount. I try to install on nand memory and mxiii_plus not work. I though it because file .img? Would you tell me file.img i should do for ott m8s s812.

Comment

Originally posted by dktn View Post
                  - I replace file kernel.img and system by other I unzip then it boot from SD Card and has icon LE and has error "cant access E:system" and Stop.
                  1. Write the exact model of Your TV box. It is desirable to provide a link to the description.
                  2. Please specify what kind of files You have written. What is this archive ?

Comment

It is OTT M8S 4K KODI Amlogic S812. stock firmware is "M8S 4K KODI Amlogic S812 latest 4.4 fw.rar" i download at http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...-tv-box-3.html and work OK.
                    I delete all fle in SD card after Make image by win32diskmage program in window then copy file S805... and some files in wesite amlinux.ru/image then UnZIP and rename file become kernel.img, system.
                    I do not use sticktooth anymore then it boot and stuck at error i said.

Comment

I extract file from file in this link (http://download.drieschel.de/LibreEl...a-devel.img.gz) then make image in sd Card then copy file S805...
                      https://yadi.sk/d/c9kY4tuLuPF3Y . M8s boot and stuck in picture https://app.box.com/s/8go4ca2ga7oxsvvrl9jxjfgw1gt4icjf

Comment

After You copied the script aml_autoscript on the SD card. Copy to SD card another script (s805_autoscript), at this link. Insert the SD card in the turned off TV box. Press and hold the toothpick RESET button. Turn on the power for TV set-top box. Must occur to activate the multi-boot and to start LE.

Comment

try again but M8S not work. it has error the same .
                          " error in prepare_sysroot. Mount_common ***
                          can not mount ?dev/system ***
                          starting debugging shell. type exit to quit ###
                          cant access tty: job control turn off. "

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Unfortunately I don't have the device m8s, so I can't conduct all the necessary research and trouble code for this device. You can connect the UART console and to log the boot process on Your device ?
                              User forum LE wrote that he had, on the same model m8s, the system starts normally. I can only assume that You have differences in hardware or using another firmware that is not compatible with new images LE. Have you tried to check the information from the user LE forum, match up Your TV box or not ?

Comment

My device is OTT M8S s812 CPU ARMv7 processor rev1(v71), Hardware amlogic Meson8 2G/8G. GPU Mali-450 MP. I update some file in this Website boot OK http://download.drieschel.de/LibreElec/
                                logo appear is M8S.
                                I use this website http://amlinux.ru/image/ not work because of boot. Logo appear is M8S+ .I think because U-boot. after that i made SD card can bootable then M8S boot with sd card in slot. If I full out of M8s it can not boot.
                                my M8S has "guarantee" about 10 months left. You can show me how to connet to M8s by serial over uart. If I have log show. Could you solve this "dualboot" fo my M8S.
                                You help me so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X