No announcement yet.

LibreELEC for Tronsmart MIII Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UART is a special USB module. Online about it a lot of information. Here you can read not a lot of details.

method-and-files?p=583185#post583185

Comment

I know this is a long time since last interaction

I have mxIII-plus, and I cannot get this version to work
      Are you still here?
      I tried downloading LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.5_20160907.img - burned it to sd card, and inserted to device.

No matter what I do, when the sd card is In the MXIII device, it will NOT boot (so no multiboot activation),
      Has anyone been able to do this on MXIII-plus 16gb?

Comment

What version of the Board ?

Comment

Collected the updated image (20161109).

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
            What version of the Board ?
            I have tronsmart MXIII plus - 2/16Gb I do not know what else you need to know, or how to get it (tell me and I will get it).
            I tried the MXIII-plus and MXIII-G versions from your download area, they did not boot (cannot boot if the sd card is inside - using the toothpick method)

Comment

1. If You have already started the method of toothpicks on Your TV box, reuse the toothpick is not necessary. After the first time of using the method of toothpicks, multiboot activated and now it is enough to connect a media (SD card or USB flash drive with the image) and the system automatically tries to start.
              2. If not going system start up with these images, they not fit to Your model, either the media is faulty.
              3. I have a Tronsmart MIII-Plus ver 2.2 . Images from the catalog MIII_Plus work fine. Most likely, You have the ver 2.1 Board model . To check version in settings, about device, where the described version of the firmware installed in Your TV box.
              Can you tell me a link to Your TV box wherever You bought it ?

Comment

The renewal of the image.

Repost

I gathered BETA image using the source kernel KSZAQ for the 3.10. Included in the dtb data for multiple devices S812 and S802. Request to the owners of different models S812 and S802 , who have the opportunity to try to run it with the external media. I am interested in the fundamental performance of multivariant dtb data simultaneously for S812 and S802.

Comment

repost

Test version Kripton-17 for s812 (only option for 1 Gbit network). There's a glitch - after writing the image to media, you need to replace the FAT section of the script s805_autoscript the one to be on the website ( download and write to the media instead of the file that is in the image).

Comment

Test image 20170206

Comment

Thanks again!!

Comment

Update images with Jarvis and Krypton.

Comment

Image LE model S812 S802. Make on the basis of two GIT drieschel and kszaq , with some additions and changes. To use you must activate universal multiboot (after burning the image to SD card use toothpick method on a TV console). After a one-time…

Comment

An updated version of Krypton 20170322

Comment

new ver 20170418

Comment

new ver 17.3_20170614

Comment

Working...
                                X