Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Originally posted by RHTizzy View Post

I prefer APEX launcher which has excellent options for configuring the dock, appdrawer and desktop including widgets: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ncher&hl=en_GB
    Gone with Apex, thanks !

Comment

I suggest you to try also TVLauncher, perfect for this type of Mediabox

Comment

if i live my media open more then 2 days without touch it it stuck and i have to hard reset it , after reboot it is re cache all programs and works fine , any one else with this bug ? or any solution

Comment

Hi friends, I've received this pretty box with this version installed (5.1.1). I installed Kodi 15.2 and some video addons, but I can't install and run any tv addon. Tv option on Kodi main menu is not visible anyway. Any idea? Thanks

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cerritero View Post
            Hi friends, I've received this pretty box with this version installed (5.1.1). I installed Kodi 15.2 and some video addons, but I can't install and run any tv addon. Tv option on Kodi main menu is not visible anyway. Any idea? Thanks

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
            You need to enable the tv option in the kodi settings, doing that will prompt to activate a PVR addon which needs to be configured so it links to your PVR. Once that is all done, kodi will fetch the channel list which will in turn make the tv menu option appear.

Comment

Originally posted by lost2 View Post
              if i live my media open more then 2 days without touch it it stuck and i have to hard reset it , after reboot it is re cache all programs and works fine , any one else with this bug ? or any solution
              Yup. This firmware is not stable for me, I really hope they release a stable Lolipop for this device or I will never buy another traonsmart (the orig mxiii was solid).

Comment

Sorry but this from sd card semi bricked my Beelink MXIII Plus. Only boots in internal recovery. Would like to know a safe way to recover the box ! I have a nandroid but I believe there is not the boot partition, only system.
                Regards
                Alessandro
                Any help appreciated
                Sob !

Edit: Half sorted, Loaded 103L1 through USB Burning tool, managed to connect wifi and auto updated system through OTA to 106L1 ! Ethernet doesn't work, 5G Wifi works, system crashes on Yutube ( first time, than it works at 720P for two minutes than system crashes). Kodi crashes after leaving him do its work, second and third run the same when trying to see some videos in Jify addon.
                What ROM people install on a BEELINK MXIII PLUS to have it at its best ?

Edit: final: Installed Remix 115K4 from Abdul PT here in the forum and all is well atm! - Apart from BT not working ( Pairing, say connect and suddenly disconnect )!
                Last edited by vn800art; 12-17-2015, 14:05.

Comment

Originally posted by vn800art
                  Sorry but this from sd card semi bricked my Beelink MXIII Plus. Only boots in internal recovery. Would like to know a safe way to recover the box ! I have a nandroid but I believe there is not the boot partition, only system.
                  Regards
                  Alessandro
                  Any help appreciated
                  Sob !

Edit: Half sorted, Loaded 103L1 through USB Burning tool, managed to connect wifi and auto updated system through OTA to 106L1 ! Ethernet doesn't work, 5G Wifi works, system crashes on Yutube ( first time, than it works at 720P for two minutes than system crashes). Kodi crashes after leaving him do its work, second and third run the same when trying to see some videos in Jify addon.
                  What ROM people install on a BEELINK MXIII PLUS to have it at its best ?

Edit: final: Installed Remix 115K4 from Abdul PT here in the forum and all is well atm! - Apart from BT not working ( Pairing, say connect and suddenly disconnect )!
                  Just to your info, there is no beelink mxiii-plus, the beelink device is called mxiii-g, mxiii-plus is made by tronsmart. If your box says that, you most likely have bought some cheap copycat device. Having problems with wifi or bt is also a common outcome to flashing such devices, as they often use different, cheaper chips for that and memory.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300

Comment

Do you mean beelink s82 plus? I have this device but not sure I should try lollipop on it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello, Good Holydays everybody!
                      FadeFx, my MXIII Plus was first S812 which was out if I remember well around beginning of 2015. Very pricey and Beelink is engraved on the box itself . AP6335 is surely not an inexpensive wifi chip.
                      Netxeon also is not a scam producer.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeFx View Post
                        That too gave me errors launching on Win 10 64bit. I was able to successfully use the SD Card Route. So this is not an issue for me. I do have a problem though.

I used the Firmware from OP for the MXIII-Plus on the Beelink MXIII-G Box that I have. As I said, the Firmware flashed just fine and the box is working ok so far except for one issue or Question.

I have Mele F10-Pro AirMouse. Linked bellow. This also acts as remote speaker where you can plug earphones in it and listen. On Prior firmware, you could turn off USB Sound Output if you wanted to use TV Speaker instead of Remote's earphone. However that option to turn off USB Sound I can't find in this firmware.

Am I being blind and don't see the right Setting ? Or should I go and install the Firmware from
                        http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...g-gigaethernet

Because that's the right one for my device ? I used this one as a recent post on that thread pointed to here.

I see that the App SoundAbout was suggested as an option on that thread. But I wanted to know if that workaround is the only solution ?
                        Just US$27.38 + free shipping, buy Mele F10-PRO Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Air Mouse + Motion Controller + Wireless Keyboard/Speaker/Mic (Black) at GearBest.com and enjoy worldwide free shipping.
                        Last edited by Angryman22; 12-28-2015, 02:03.

Comment

Hello Guy,

I installed TWRP (Abdull n200 release) but... app can't detect sd card or OTG USB!?
                          Someone can use TWRP witch backup on SD CARD?

Thx.

Comment

This firmware106l1 works fine on beelink s82 plus, WiFi 100% working , Ethernet not connecting . can we fix Ethernet? mabye driver .

Comment

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
                              Hello Guy,

I installed TWRP (Abdull n200 release) but... app can't detect sd card or OTG USB!?
                              Someone can use TWRP witch backup on SD CARD?

Thx.
                              Hi roolmapool,

Had a similar problem with my MX3G, found that this one at least allowed access to the SDcard:

(Makes a backup without issue to sdcard, though I've never tried to restore the backup it creates - Used it predominantly to pull apart the original android image

Comment

Originally posted by wilro_6276 View Post

Hi roolmapool,

Had a similar problem with my MX3G, found that this one at least allowed access to the SDcard:

(Makes a backup without issue to sdcard, though I've never tried to restore the backup it creates - Used it predominantly to pull apart the original android image
                                Yes! Thanks a lot! I ll try soon

Comment

Working...
                                X