Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post

Yes! Thanks a lot! I ll try soon
    arf.. same issue. I can't access to external SD with this .img.

Comment

So i tried this on my s82plus and seems to work fine except for the no ethernet issue as reported earlier. Unfortunately, there seems to be an issue whe playing HEVC H265 1080p content in the latest version of Kodi (15.2 release from play store). The entire box locks up and I have to pull the power corde the second the video starts. MX player seems to play the files fine w/ hw decoding.

Anyone have any idea?

Comment

Hi Guys! I got the MXIII tvbox from gearbest. And the "stock" firmware that shipped with it was Android 5.1.1. BUT It was rooted. I need to run some apps up here that Detects the root. I tried installing the 5.1 stock android image. but mouse support is bad crashes play store. and top drop down menus are gone and settings crash with mouse and so on. THE app works tho. but. :S Using only the included remote is a BUST!.... Do anyone know how to UNROOT the originsal or TRONsmart image? removing SU. really need help! THANKS!

Comment

so the support for our media it stopped ?

Comment

hello guys,,any updates on newfirmware for MXIII-G OWNERS PLS,,LIKE?THANKS, NEW LATEST FIRMWARES FOR MXIIIG

Comment

I have try several USB burning tool all instal. l installed the driver says successful but it will not connect to PC or recognize my box any ideas?? frustrating

Comment

This rom will not load on my MXIII g from gearbest start check then says error, I have read people were successful in loading this rom what's the trick??

Comment

Originally posted by pithboss1972 View Post
                  I have try several USB burning tool all instal. l installed the driver says successful but it will not connect to PC or recognize my box any ideas?? frustrating
                  did you find out any solution for this issue? I have the same problem. can't use the burning tool to update my TV box because my pc don't recognize it.
                  I can use only toothpick method, but now i have brick my box and i need to use the USB burning tool. (my box going from red led to blue but don't boot)

Comment

Originally posted by madimitris View Post

did you find out any solution for this issue? I have the same problem. can't use the burning tool to update my TV box because my pc don't recognize it.
                    I can use only toothpick method, but now i have brick my box and i need to use the USB burning tool. (my box going from red led to blue but don't boot)

I ran the program in compatibility mode let windows try some setting then tested program to see if it connected it actually used on my desktop visata service pack 2 now it work.Took an extra step went into the amlogic directory in program files 86 and manual installed the world cup drivers ran all executable. hope this help

Comment

Yesterday i received MXIII-G 2/16GB from Gearbest. I connected to my TV worked for an hour, updated gplay etd. After that i switched it off, install an sdcard from my previous device and swithced it on. The device did not work, and the red light is constant.
                      I opened the box and found a sticker saying M82G V2.1S812 2G/16G/AP6330. I tried to install various firmwares with usb-otg or sdcard. Both ways do not work at all. Device is recognized from my Pc but when installing the firmware with usb-otg i get an error. With the sdcard the device does nothing, showing nothing on hdmi, and only getting a red light.

Does anybody know of a method to unbrick the device? Is there a firmware for that device?

Comment

Working...
                      X