No announcement yet.

[ROM] Unofficial OpenELEC for MXIII-G & Tronsmart MXIII+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question bit related to openelec bit to Kodi. When skipping video inside openelec(6.0.3e and 7beta))(box connected to denon avr) i see black screen for few sec(like out of sync), when doing the same inside android+kodi 16.x all is fine same as box connected directly to tv.Any way to fix it or anyone have the same problem as well?
    Last edited by loki7777; 06-23-2016, 15:43.

Comment

Originally posted by hscotty55 View Post

​That is a clone box! That is what you guys get for buying them cheap from Amazon. When will people learn!!
      What I get? Really, I don't care if its a clone. It's just a hobby. I also have a couple of other boards I'm playing around with. Anyway if I put any money into a board it's not going to be any pre-loaded Android TV box. If you ask me all of the boxes out have many board versions and made in China for less than 20 dollars. Eventually openelec will evolve and will work with all micro architecture.
      Last edited by eprom101; 06-26-2016, 20:01.

Comment

Originally posted by kenmills View Post

Hey eprom101,
        Yeah sadly I had one of those boxes also. It WOULD NOT flash or work with any of the ROMs. Tuns out it was completely the wrong chipset as advertised. I got it cheap on Amazon and it was a knockoff. To confirm, you need to crack open th case and pop off the heatsink to see what the exact chipset is.
        Cheers,
        Ken
        It's an 812 chip set.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggyofone View Post

I have installed extfsd to be able to explore the sd card in Windows. However, I don't see the "update" folder. All I see is aml_autoscript, kernel.img, kernel.img.md5, system and system.md5. I can't explore any of them to find sub folders. How/where do I find the "update" folder?
          Figured this one out. Found this page:Updating OpenELEC - OpenELEC and read it. Pretty simple process. Open Windows Computer (my computer...) type in the address for your box as shown under System - system info - Summary. The folders for OpenELEC should show in Explorer (in Windows 10 this is the Network folder) and update is one of them. From there it is a simple process to copy the update file on your PC to the update folder. Reboot and the update should run.
          I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
          Ron White

Comment

if i want bluetooth on my MX3G box do i have to go back to android system again i love OpenELEC on my box but i also have a game controller that i like to use again i wanna install RetroArch into my Kodi/OpenELEC
            i would love to play the old shcool games on my big tv

So sorry i have read now that bluetooth are working in the 6.something anyways i have installed the newest test one and will test it out hope to get gaming soon but if anyone also had trouble with their bluetooth and got it fixed please reply here what you did

CyberViking out........
            Last edited by Darkzide; 06-28-2016, 15:40.

Comment

Hello.
              I wanted to install Openelec 6.0.3e with toothpick install, but after a Wipe and Factory Reset, I got an install error with each file I've downloaded.
              I've tried to install Openelec through SD card and it works ... is there a way to fix the problem?

I've Mx3-G 2Gb and I'm usign TWRP 2.5.0.0 K200 ... thank you!

Comment

Hi,

I realy like this device, and whats been done with it is amazing. this being said, is this still being developed?
                Is OE still in the works for this machine?

Thanks,
                alon24

Comment

hi,

i tried flashing your file (openelec 6.0.3,openelec 6.95.2,librelec 7.0.1)
                  but no luck
                  i used zip file,and flash via toothpicking
                  after i select file zip(on update ext)
                  its always said

e:footer is wrong
                  e:signature verification failed
                  installation aborted

can anyone help?
                  whats wrong in my step?
                  or do i must factory reset first than flashing?
                  thanks before

Comment

you can try the way i installed oe from my previous post which worked for me with one of these newer devices etc

Comment

Hello. I cant install some add-on updates. When I try to update is says : "Dependencies not meet. Please contact add-on author" Can anyone help me?

Comment

Good day to you all,
                        I just got a new MX3-Plus box with netxeon MXIII-C_V1.2 on the board. Has anyone got an optimal/updated LibreELEC build for this box yet? I'd be happy to test a build.
                        Cheers,
                        Ken

Comment

Maybe this helps, I've described how to get OpenELEC working on MXIII-G 2GB/16GB boxes with these boards here:

Comment

Originally posted by Bruur View Post
                            Maybe this helps, I've described how to get OpenELEC working on MXIII-G 2GB/16GB boxes with these boards here:
                            Awesome thx!

Comment

LibreELEC-MX3G.arm-7.0.1c works perfect. Thanks for your work!!!

Comment

I'm running LibreELEC-MX3G.arm-7.0.1.4.zip on a MXIII-G with 2gb ram and I having some buffering issues on larger files (5gb and up) from my NFS shares over WIFI.

Would manually mounting my NFS source help to fix that like mentionned here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?...855#pid1953855 ?

And if so, how would a simpleton like me go about doing that on LibreELEC ?
                                Last edited by biossman74; 07-25-2016, 00:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X