Openelec build available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Openelec build available

Excellent news, I bought this box with the hope that there would be Openelec for it eventually.

Obviously it is in early stages with bugs but I can't wait!

This is very good news! Finally real 4k and 10-bit hevc with openelec!

Comment

Any news on the OpenELEC build? Is it available to download?

Comment

Originally posted by Turvy View Post
        Any news on the OpenELEC build? Is it available to download?

Comment

Great news, but to see the discussion one have to register on the AMLINUXMEDIA forum ? Ten days ago I had been able to read something, now I cannot see even if there are discussions going on !

Comment

Where is download link?

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
              Where is download link?

OpenELEC-Amlogic.MiniMX.arm64-7.0-devel-20160120113810-r21920-gff430a0.zip

Comment

Tnx

Comment

Originally posted by vn800art View Post
                  Great news, but to see the discussion one have to register on the AMLINUXMEDIA forum ? Ten days ago I had been able to read something, now I cannot see even if there are discussions going on !
                  The Amlinuxmedia forum is not being fully used yet as far as i can see. I have gotten the most information from :

Comment

Originally posted by vermillion View Post
                    Thanks.

Comment

Latest version of Openelec is working very well. At least at 1080p. But as a Netflix user I'm not able te use Flix2kodi cause there is no installation option for Chrome or Chromium. So I'm back to stock rom.

Comment

It would be interesting to find out if OpenELEC also has the sound dropouts on some Dolby Digital content. As far as I know, it is a problem in all S905 boxes running Kodi/XBMC/VidOn.

Comment

Good evening! Well Openelec is a good thing, but ..... Where TBH is the AbdulPt thread about TWRP for this S905 device in this once easy to navigate forum? I want to be on the safe side and make a copy of my system!

TBH = The Bloody Hell!​
                          Edit: Found the thread and now it's back where it belongs.Twrp working not completely but AbdulPt is working on it!
                          Last edited by vn800art; 01-27-2016, 08:59.

Comment

Following this. Got a s905 box. Love to put OpenElec on it. Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

I am glad to report that latest Openelec build: OpenELEC-Amlogic.arm64-MiniMX-7.0-devel-20160311231246-r22293-g8448589.img
                              solved all optical audio pass-through problems and I was not able to found any bug it this release :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X