Beelink MiniMX 1GB/8GB + 2GB/16GB - Firmware version: 107L1 - April 20, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edcoolio View Post

I have one that should be here in the next week or so from gearbest. It should be rooted, which would make things a bit easier.

Either way, I was hoping to get a recovery installed while maybe messing with the ROM, but I don't dare without a good procedure and factory ROM at hand.

I've been trying to hit beelink's website, which I could about a week ago, but it's not working for me.

Sooo... in other words, that would be extremely helpful.
    Originally posted by iCanuck View Post

I asked factory, just waiting for a response.
    No Dice looks like the MiniMXIII is exclusive to another seller which I do not deal with.

I cannot even get an answer if the MiniMX-2G & MiniMXIII have same FW.

I was however told production of the MiniMXIII will not replace the MiniMX-2G.

Comment

Hi,

thank you for the 107 SD Card version.
      Just two questions :

1 / any feedbacks on this new version ?
      2 / I still have the factory version of 103L1. Never applied any OTA cause i was afraid of being stuck in bootloop... If i want to upgrade via SD to this 107L1, do you think it is safe ? All i have to do is reboot the Mini MX (1G) with pushing the reset button with the SD CARD inside it ? That's all ? It will boot automatically ?
      I can't find any official procedure... and on all forums there are so many different ways...

Thank you.

Comment

1. Download the firmware package and extract the contents (using an unzip app like 7zip, Winzip etc) to a micro-SD card. You should end up with a micro-SD card containing 3 files, 'factory_update_param.aml', '/p200-ota-2016XXXX.zip', and 'recovery.img'.
        2. Insert the micro-SD card into the MiniMX micro-SD port.
        3. With the MiniMX power cable removed, use a paper clip or pen to press and hold the the pinhole restore button on the bottom of the MiniMX (on the base in one corner).
        4. While keeping the restore button pressed, insert the power cable into the MiniMX.
        5. Release the restore button after ~ 5 seconds.
        6. The MiniMX will boot to an Android droid logo and proceed to upgrade the firmware.
        7. The box will auto-reboot when finished.

Tutorial source: http://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?topic=567.0

You may lose your android data this way, I recommend just ota update. I haven't had one issue with ota update and I've updated 30+

Comment

iCanuck, I wanted to say "thanks" for the attempt. A bummer to be sure, but it is always appreciated!

I'll contact Gearbest through their website, here, and @chinaphonearena. com. Hopefully I'll get a copy and be able to link it up here for everyone.

Comment

I've succesfully installed the sd version of this firmware on my acermax mxplus, works flawlessly, except auto refreshrate. this seems to be the best 905 rom so far.

just remember to backup remote config, as remote dosen't work after updating. this rom is easily rooted via twrp

Comment

iCanuck the minimx twrp worked for me but i have a 1gb model

Comment

Anyone can check whether there is support for DRM.

Comment

Widevine L3. no HDCP

Comment

Hello, I would like to ask if this firmware comes pre-rooted, because with the first firmware root checker result was Device rooted, but after update the result is Sorry we can't detect Root in your device. What happened?

Comment

Install supersu from the play store and check again.

Comment

I have 2/16 version ,everything is ok except tapatalk apk, I can't see my subscribed topic. Can you help me?

Sent from my 1+1

Comment

any one know how to disable usb audio. I'm using a mele f10-pro.

THANKS

Comment

Thank you for posting the img, all the imgs i found I assume were for 1 and 8 because the WiFi wouldn't enable with any of them. I downloaded the one marked specifically for 2 and 16 and WiFi is working like it should. Thanks again!

Comment

Just to inform you that I installed firmware 107L1 on MXIII and everything works.
                              It gave me an error at the end of firmware update, after the progress bar reached the end but after reboot everything is ok.
                              CAREFULL: All date have been wiped out

After a very little test I have no more sound issues using optical output.

Comment

Is the MiniMX abandoned?
                                No new firmware updates, 4K video playback still broken while AMLogic already made several video playback fixes months ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X