Beelink MiniMX 1GB/8GB + 2GB/16GB - Firmware version: 107L1 - April 20, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giangi72 View Post
    Just to inform you that I installed firmware 107L1 on MXIII and everything works.
    It gave me an error at the end of firmware update, after the progress bar reached the end but after reboot everything is ok.
    CAREFULL: All date have been wiped out

After a very little test I have no more sound issues using optical output.
    VERY good information to know for this device.

Are there any other ramifications to updating the firmware? Does it run a bit quicker, for example?

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      Is the MiniMX abandoned?
      No new firmware updates, 4K video playback still broken while AMLogic already made several video playback fixes months ago.
      Which videos broken?

Comment

Originally posted by edcoolio View Post
        Does it run a bit quicker, for example?

Thanks again!
        I use the box only for kodi and it was already quite quick for me, no lags using the UI or scrolling shared movies.
        It seems quick as before to me.
        The android UI seems a bit confusing

Comment

Originally posted by mo123
          Is the MiniMX abandoned?
          No new firmware updates, 4K video playback still broken while AMLogic already made several video playback fixes months ago.
          Yesterday install the superceleron in my mini mx and it has an incredible performance. That can be an alternative. In addition it works quite.

ROM: freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s905/eny-acemax-ott-ac/firmware-roms-tools-ax/561435-rom-superceleron-v1-0-custom-rom-ott-mxq-g9c

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mega-samu View Post
            Yesterday install the superceleron in my mini mx and it has an incredible performance. That can be an alternative. In addition it works quite.

ROM: freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s905/eny-acemax-ott-ac/firmware-roms-tools-ax/561435-rom-superceleron-v1-0-custom-rom-ott-mxq-g9c

Wifi and bluetooth working on this rom?

Comment

Originally posted by sakalak

Wifi and bluetooth working on this rom?
              Yes

Comment

Originally posted by mega-samu View Post
                Yes

Thank you so much for answer

i'm install superceleron rom but bt and wifi dont work
                install 107L1 stock rom still same how fix that
                Last edited by sakalak; 08-22-2016, 21:48.

Comment

Originally posted by sakalak View Post

Thank you so much for answer

i'm install superceleron rom but bt and wifi dont work
                  install 107L1 stock rom still same how fix that
                  You have the new version of the mini mx, that goes wifi/bluetooth realtek rt8723. The old mini mx has ap6212.

Comment

Is it Possible to re-upload these links please, I can't figure out baidu. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fracl View Post
                      Is it Possible to re-upload these links please, I can't figure out baidu. thanks
                      Links Updated!

Comment

Just in case anyone is still figuring out to root/upgrade this - I managed to install Android 6.0.1 on my mini mx-g (16/2) by flashing Ugoos AM1 1.1.1 from their official website here; Mini mx (8/1) can flash AM2 1.1.1 instead

To flash TWRP, you'll need KIII Pro Android 6 TWRP which you can get from the file attached here... (unable to find the original thread link! ):

SuperSU will be pre-installed in the above rom, but one can also install magisk by flashing the TWRP and getting the boot.img file from the file browser (also attached mine if it helps)

I also wanted to enable sony dual shock wireless support which was possible after following the guide in this amazing blog - Connecting ps4 dualshock joystick via Bluetooth to Android

Hope this helps someone!

Bonus: My intention was to run Google Stadia, unfortunately device too weak.

Comment

Working...
                        X