Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini MXIII Stock Firmware

MiniMXIII 107L1_0425 Firmware

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Password: !Qyf61LTqgARUUaW9k2bB7A

Holy password could they make it longer please ????
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

My Beelink MX III loaded up once and when I restarted it, it went into a boot loop - can I load this and see if it fixes it. I've tried the reset button on the bottom with and doesn't fix it. Just activates the HDMI signal - that's all I see. Did nothing special to cause this, so at a loss - I have about 3 Android devices and this is the first one that has failed.....

If so, can someone point me to how to do this.

I've considered RMAing it, but the cost of sending it back and then getting it fixed / replaced is probably more than getting a new one.

Comment

Hi, I'm getting a black screen on mine too. I can't get into a bootloader or recovery using the button on the bottom. Will I be able to use this firmware with the Boot Card Maker, and will I need a device specific u-boot.bin or will any work? Thanks.

Comment

I installed the firmware "MINI MXIII_107L1_0425", does not work for me.

I' reinstall the firmware "MiniMX-G-107L1" with the methode "USB Burning Tool 2.0.7" , ok and all is well.

Link : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...nk-mini-mx-iii

Comment

Thanks I'll try that. I just need to wait for my USB cable to be delivered.

Comment

Someone tried this method on minimxiii to boot images from sdcard?
              http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...thod-and-files

edit: I have just checked... yes, it works fine.
              Last edited by smarteswarm; 06-04-2016, 01:14.

Comment

Originally posted by gap300789 View Post
                MiniMXIII 107L1_0425 Firmware

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Password: !Qyf61LTqgARUUaW9k2bB7A
                Hey gap300789,

Thanks for uploading the firmware. I'm not quite sure how to install it? It's not a regular img file?

I installed the one above from Moulin1980, for the MiniMX-G, which works, but it's not the same one that came from stock. Is yours the one that came stock on the box?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by markv View Post

Hey gap300789,

Thanks for uploading the firmware. I'm not quite sure how to install it? It's not a regular img file?

I installed the one above from Moulin1980, for the MiniMX-G, which works, but it's not the same one that came from stock. Is yours the one that came stock on the box?

Thanks
                  Hi that came direct from Beelink, i emailed them myself

It is a zip to use in 'update & backup'

I have a TWRP backup of the stock rom I could upload if anyone needs it

Comment

Originally posted by gap300789 View Post
                    I have a TWRP backup of the stock rom I could upload if anyone needs it
                    I'd be very grateful if you could upload this, I'd like to go back to stock. Thanks!

Comment

Finally, thank you gap300789, I had asked if someone could make a backup with TWRP original.

yes would be great, thank you.

Comment

Ok will upload it to mega overnight and post link in the morning

Comment

Great. I've been using the MX3 image (which actually works pretty well) after an openelec update wiped my rom.
                          Could you point to the TWRP you used to make the backup / how to load it?
                          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by monthou66 View Post
                            Great. I've been using the MX3 image (which actually works pretty well) after an openelec update wiped my rom.
                            Could you point to the TWRP you used to make the backup / how to load it?
                            Thanks.
                            made a quick guide for you and uploaded the file

Comment

Thanks for the guide, used it, worked flawlessly. It's nice to have a working TWRP!

Comment

Working...
                              X