No announcement yet.

Mini MXIII Stock Firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I updated to the wrong firmware, I used Amlogic burn to burn a .img file for the mini mx instead of the mini mxiii, is there any way to flash this. I attempted to load it through the OTA back/restore app but it always fails with a (Status 1) error. Would you have any advice or a solution on how to get back to the factory image for the mxiii without a .img ?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by EGM92 View Post
      I updated to the wrong firmware, I used Amlogic burn to burn a .img file for the mini mx instead of the mini mxiii, is there any way to flash this. I attempted to load it through the OTA back/restore app but it always fails with a (Status 1) error. Would you have any advice or a solution on how to get back to the factory image for the mxiii without a .img ?

Thanks.

Comment

Thank you! Will this fix the lack of wifi when I flash the rom?

Comment

Thank you! Will this fix the lack of wifi when I flash the rom?
          Yes it will take back to stock settings

Comment

OK, so I'vbre tried all methods to get TWRP and stock firmware onto my bootloop'ing Beelink MX III. Here's what I have tried to date:
            1. OpenElec Image - tried both with and without holding down the reset switch with a paperclip
            2. TWRP written to MicroSD which was FAT32 formatted -tried with and without holding down the reset switch with a paperclip

Basically, my MXIII ran perfectly ONCE using the Out of the Box software - didn't do anything to the box in terms of loading up new firmware, although I tried using the OTA updater. I didn't check that this may have been updating while I was doing other things but I would hope the process would be stable enough for that.

So, I need help to restore. The symptoms are that when I apply power, my HDMI monitor shows active on power but then shows no HDMI signal on the screen.

Do I need to use the AMLOGIC USB Burning tool to resurrect (which means I need a USB cable to do so ?) or do I just send it back to where I brought it ?

Any (dummy) instructions on how to fix would be greatful - I've done Samsung phones using ODIN and also MTK phones, so can generally get by with most things, but this looks dead......

Comment

Originally posted by cachepc View Post
              OK, so I'vbre tried all methods to get TWRP and stock firmware onto my bootloop'ing Beelink MX III. Here's what I have tried to date:
              1. OpenElec Image - tried both with and without holding down the reset switch with a paperclip
              2. TWRP written to MicroSD which was FAT32 formatted -tried with and without holding down the reset switch with a paperclip

Basically, my MXIII ran perfectly ONCE using the Out of the Box software - didn't do anything to the box in terms of loading up new firmware, although I tried using the OTA updater. I didn't check that this may have been updating while I was doing other things but I would hope the process would be stable enough for that.

So, I need help to restore. The symptoms are that when I apply power, my HDMI monitor shows active on power but then shows no HDMI signal on the screen.

Do I need to use the AMLOGIC USB Burning tool to resurrect (which means I need a USB cable to do so ?) or do I just send it back to where I brought it ?

Any (dummy) instructions on how to fix would be greatful - I've done Samsung phones using ODIN and also MTK phones, so can generally get by with most things, but this looks dead......

Follow these instructions, use the toothpick method to boot your box into TWRP

Comment

So, I tried the Samsung TV and it booted perfectly into BeeLink UI.... Dooohh.....
                Last edited by cachepc; 06-15-2016, 23:48. Reason: Damn BENQ Monitor

Comment

This fixed my wrongful flash, thank you. Just a question maybe you could help me with I have an app from my cable provider that's not working because the mirroring app is installed. I've tried using titanium backup to remove the app but I still have blocks in the app. Is there any way to completely remove the mirroring app and its components in the rom?

Comment

This fixed my wrongful flash, thank you. Just a question maybe you could help me with I have an app from my cable provider that's not working because the mirroring app is installed. I've tried using titanium backup to remove the app but I still have blocks in the app. Is there any way to completely remove the mirroring app and its components in the rom?
                    Just follow my other guide and do a fresh install of the TWRP backup

Comment

Hello can you please check a firmware update to this box?
                      Since the launch of the box it has the same firmware that has some problems with sound playback in many apps.

Actual firmware 107L1_0425

Thanks
                      RS

Comment

Originally posted by w3r3w0lf View Post
                        Hello can you please check a firmware update to this box?
                        Since the launch of the box it has the same firmware that has some problems with sound playback in many apps.

Actual firmware 107L1_0425

Thanks
                        RS
                        You can find details about Beelinks own firmware and updates here

http://www.bee-link.com/Beelink-forum-64-1.html

Moving this to the stock firmware discussion thread.
                        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by gap300789 View Post
                          MiniMXIII 107L1_0425 Firmware

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Password: !Qyf61LTqgARUUaW9k2bB7A
                          Dude , you RE GENIOUS , you just brick mine TV Box. Cant understand those amatory why posting !!!

Comment

Working...
                          X