Mini MX 3 (and others boxes) Android TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini MX 3 (and others boxes) Android TV

I've made a Mini MX 3 patch based on Magendanz (very good) work . See here for other Boxes and Magendanz original files http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-tv-nexus-roms

I've uploaded 3 files

1 - Magendanz Android TV Stock MiniMx3 untouched
    2 - 20170607 update modified with the remote patch for Mini MX 3 included
    3 - remote patch solo (not needed if you flash 1 and 2, just in case someone search only a remote patch)

Unfortunately everything is working except the button for mouse function but it's not necessary under Android TV and you can use android TV remote app on your smartphone.

I'm not a developer, what i've done is DIY stuff based on Magendanz work...(there is some errors during applying update but everything works fine)

https://mega.nz/#F!UYEQ2ABL!rmpk2WLc7ZC7UQk7RFvD_w

(The stock firmware MINI MXIII_107L1_0425 is required to install this ROM)

Tips: Because the firmware of this box is a shit...If you want to use Kodi properly (without video stutter and poor WIFI) i suggest you to install LibreElec on SD card (dual boot, with LibreElec you can choose to reboot from internal)

Enjoy

hi HiBoU974 how will i install this? img file with usb and zip files with twrp?
    Last edited by Agronur; 07-04-2017, 15:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Agronur View Post
      hi HiBoU974 how will i install this? img file with usb and zip files with twrp?
      Yes, USB burning tool method for .img and TWRP(included in .img) for the update

Comment

Hi Hibou .. First thanks for this ROM and update. I have a beelink mini mx 3 version 1 and i have successfully installed the IMG file Android_TV_MiniMX3_by_Magendanz.img using USB Burning rom. Trouble arrived after when i have tried to install the update (update_MiniMX3_20170607_remote_patch_included.zip ) in recovery mode. I have followed instructions to enter in recovery and once TWRP is loaded, i plugged my usb key (formatted in fat32 with the zip file copy on it) and tried to install the update from USB key .. I use the USB port near the SD card port .. But TWRP seems not recognized my usb key and do not offer the capability to select the zip file. Do you have already this kind of issue ? I have attached also a screenshot of TWRP showing issues , i do not know if it's system partitions or usb mounting ..

If i try the ROM like that without patching it .. At every restart of the box .. The initial parameters are re-asked (wifi , google account) like if the system was not able to save information. Play store is not also able to update the apps installed (chrome for instance) ...

Help

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HiBoU974 View Post

Unfortunately everything is working except the button for mouse function but it's not necessary under Android TV and you can use android TV remote app on your smartphone.

Enjoy
          have you tried this ?:

Comment

Hello i just flash my beelink mini mx III S905 with an Android TV and just flash with : 3 - remote patch solo (not needed if you flash 1 and 2, just in case someone search only a remote patch)
            it work great my remote is working again but when i push ON/OFF button i can only off the device i can't turn on.. Any idea ?
            Last edited by KoSLoW; 10-07-2017, 10:59.

Comment

Hey Guys, my remote controller is not fully operational after apply OTA update (doesnt work anymore) and after the patch (power On/Off doenst work)
              but after the 1 flashed it works perfect (on/off...) do you know how I can do without reset... what i lose if i dont apply the 2 update ?
              Cheers !

Comment

reset and reflash now all is working fine !
                exept at each restart i have to reconfigure my language, acount.... any idea ?

Comment

Working...
                X