No announcement yet.

Mini MX-G and AP6330

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've got to unpack it with apktool, make the change, and then repack it with apktool using the -c option to copy over the original APK signature.

Important Notes:
    • This works as long as you don't need to modify the AndroidManifest.xml. Changes to that require a new signature. (See signapk.jar.)
    • Newer versions (>= 2.3.3) of apktool will fail to unpack and repack a framework-res.apk on Windows, so you need to do it in Linux.
    • You should do a zipalign 4 on the result to align resources on 4-byte boundaries, which allows them to be accessed directly with mmap() and reduce the amount of RAM consumed when running the application.

Comment

Thanks Magendanz, but that seems too complicated for me, was hoping to find an alrearldy modified Atv rom, otherwise I will revert back to a non atv rom with navigation bar, thanks for your help.
      I was hoping if you have the time, to modify your Rom (MiniM8S_rv105L03_TVStock-20170607.img) to accept the multi tasking.
      Thanks again, and remember our bricked GT1ultimate.
      ​​
      Last edited by minonano; 08-15-2019, 13:52.

Comment

Originally posted by anthony96 View Post
        Finally got wifi working with Magendanz ATV rom (MiniM8S_rv105L03_TVStock-20170607.img), thanks to Carontes for finding solution. I further improved on his patch and included bootloader patch that corrects the on/off led and embedded ir code to power on the Mini MX G.

Here's my patch that can flashed via twrp https://mega.nz/#!VSBjxQzA!D_Kb61nFi...L8GXSsupoXxS9M.
        Disregard... I figured it out.

Hi,

Can someone point me in the direction of which twrp will work with this box? Or is it already a part of "MiniM8S_rv105L03_TVStock-20170607.img"?

Thanks
        Last edited by Jpetrone; 10-18-2019, 20:48.

Comment

Working...
        X