No announcement yet.

Minix Neo U1 firmware port for MiniMXIII ánd Mini MX! Prerooted + TWRP recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, tried anyone to install vidon? The license is installed?

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post

you dont need to....just use default setting on TWRP.....

just copy 3 file on thumb drive... hold reset button and plug in power jack... TWRP popup select and select **.zip from thumb drive
      So, the instructions doesn´t mention "hold reset button and plug in power jack... TWRP popup select and select **.zip from thumb drive" , i have to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by ccouteiro View Post

So, the instructions doesn´t mention "hold reset button and plug in power jack... TWRP popup select and select **.zip from thumb drive" , i have to do this?

Yes.. but new firmware fw010 minix for mini mx3. Used same method..
        MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Thanks KAA, It´s worked!!!!!!

I have a new box!! It´s work like a charm!!!

Comment

Anyone installed the version 11 of this firmware? It´s ok to install it?

Comment

Originally posted by ccouteiro View Post
              Anyone installed the version 11 of this firmware? It´s ok to install it?
              Not working.. need some modification
              MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

I've just installed v.10 on my MXIII and it works great, especially with usb devices in mind. Stock firmware worked very poorly for skype with usb camera, usb sound (needed for 3.5mm mic) and wireless keyboard dongle connected at once.

Well done, thanks!

Comment

I would like to do some spoof on mac address. After some research some says can do it by changing the nvram.txt file. But I just cant seems to locate this file in either stock rom or minix port rom. Anyone can help out?

Comment

Did anyone tried using a bluetooth headphone with fw10 rom ? The bluetooth headphone paired and connected properly but there is no sound coming from the headphone. Sound still comes from the tv connected tvia hdmi cable.
                    thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by WL Hon View Post
                      Did anyone tried using a bluetooth headphone with fw10 rom ? The bluetooth headphone paired and connected properly but there is no sound coming from the headphone. Sound still comes from the tv connected tvia hdmi cable.
                      thanks in advance.
                      I had this issue too. To fix, connect your headphones then go to settings, audio, sound devices, output devices and select your headphones. The sound will then default to the headphones when they are connected and go back to HDMI when you disconnect them.

Comment

New firmware version 13 for Neo U1... It´s ok for our beelink´s ?

Comment

Originally posted by ccouteiro
                          New firmware version 13 for Neo U1... It's ok for our beelink's ?
                          It needs to be ported to work properly.
                          So no, unless a dev works on it we are stuck with 010.
                          Last edited by Gaudi; 07-11-2017, 18:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaudi View Post
                            It needs to be ported to work properly.
                            So no, unless a dev works on it we are stuck with 010.
                            I'm also a consumer stuck with this last version. Most of the things work pretty well but lots don't. A very nice development going on for Minix U1 at Minix Forum, a similar hardware as Beelink Mini MXIII. Beelink seem to have deserted us but aren't there any devs at FreakTab who might take on this challenge. It would be nice to have an updated lined up ROM as Minix U1!

Comment

It's possible to disable hdmi CEC with this firmware?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Yes You can switch of on settings.

Comment

Working...
                                X