Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi..
    How do i install twrp on my mini mx??
    What twrp file i choose from the twrp site??

Tkhs

Comment

Originally posted by royaltartufo
      Hi..
      How do i install twrp on my mini mx??
      What twrp file i choose from the twrp site??

Tkhs
      If I remember well, I used the official TWRP app, than choosed minix neo U1 in the device list

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Hi dommels,

Just a big thank you for your work on this great rom.
        I've tried a few but for my minimxIII, and my use of the box, it's the best by far ! Very fast, no bug, and with SPMC no audio passthrough problem, auto framerate is perfect and with this little mod here

I have a full "waf all with remote" experience since I now can have a proper gui for the tv app on AndroidTV.
        Thanks again !

Comment

hi. this rom is great so far. thanks for developer but i have a question. when i restart the box, eth mac adress changed. i need static mac address for net security. how can i do that?

Comment

Hi ,

is always changing not much safer , not sure , but think well ???

nice Day / gefattern

Comment

i want mac address filtered dhcp server. every time i restart the box i must enter mac address to the list for entering internet. do you have any other solution?

Comment

Every time my box restarts on this firmware, the time zone resets to Moscow! This means I have to manually change the clock every time I restart. I've checked the clock ad my home time zone is set to GMT as it should be, and I've tried turning location off, nothing helps. Anyone know how to solve this odd issue?

Comment

Works for me. If it's really a bug, the language setting could be the culprit.

Comment

Hi. I've installed this ROM and it's very good. But i have a problem.
                    i've installed APP arena4viewer and it doesn't work because it says that i have an ad blocker in the device. I never had this kind of problem with this APP. Can anyone please help me because i didn't fins any ad blocker in this ROM?
                    Thanks in advance

Comment

Having a rubbish WiFi for my Beelink Mini-MX3 I thought I'd give this a go. The WiFi itself was great but I had a few issues with the build as follows:

1. Root FTP Server would not run (didn't even open).
                      2. The Mouse operation on my MX3 remote (which was remotesecond.conf in the Beelink build) did not work although all the other usual buttons did. I copied the file correctly in place (it would not work at all without being copied into place).
                      3. I couldn't find a way to sort the app icons alphabetically and so it took ages trying to locate anything.
                      4. With (3) in mind, I installed the Lighthome launcher but on rebooting, this was just flashing rendering it impossible to change the settings. Not knowing how to solve this (I wiped Dalvic and Cache to no avail) I reluctantly reverted back to the original Beelink firmware. Rubbish WiFi but I could do what I needed to do re: 1-3 above.

I might give this another go if I were able to resove 1-3 above. Anyone else come across these and have a resolution ?

By the way, in case anyone else needs to revert, just letting TWRP do the total restore of the previous full backup seemed to get it back to Beelink flavour but I still had to reinstall my apps and data manually and I didn't expect to have to do this since I had a full TWRP backup. Was there a way to avoid having to reinstall everything ?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by leepea View Post

I had this issue too. To fix, connect your headphones then go to settings, audio, sound devices, output devices and select your headphones. The sound will then default to the headphones when they are connected and go back to HDMI when you disconnect them.
                        I connected my Bluetooth speaker, it's showing as connected in Bluetooth settings, go to audio settings, sound devices, choose SRS-XB2 (Bluetooth speaker) in Output devices, sound does not transfer, still comes out of TV speakers.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Comment

Someone use this tv box ? I m still using with firmware minix neo but i don t have any update...

Comment

i am using this box. there is no new android version update for this box. i think our box is out of date. old for updating. if you are kodi user try libreelec, coreelec or nexus roms.

Comment

Originally posted by Agronur View Post
                              i am using this box. there is no new android version update for this box. i think our box is out of date. old for updating. if you are kodi user try libreelec, coreelec or nexus roms.
                              Do you have a source for downloading a nexus rom for this box (beelink mini mxiii)?

Comment

Working...
                              X