test with other firmware for Beelink miniMX III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

test with other firmware for Beelink miniMX III

Hi, I made a mistake, I install a firmware "p200-ota-20160420.zip" for beelink miniMX (first generation), with 1G RAM/8G MEMORY

The good was "p200_2G-ota-20160420.zip"(first generation), with 2G/16G .
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Finally, I install the ROM FINLESS "finless_1.0_S95_telos.zip" with 2G/16G ( for Tronsmart Vega S95 Telos ), install OK.

- Remote controle, does not work.
    - Wifi, does not work.

- Ethernet and others, OK.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Then, I install the ROM FINLESS "finless_remixos_1.0_S95_telos.zip, install OK.

works really well

- Remote controle, does not work.
    - Wifi, does not work.

- Ethernet and others, OK.
    Video streaming youtube ( 4K trailer, ok )
    Then, I install the ROM "p200_2G-ota-20160420.zip" for beelink miniMX (first generation), with 2G/16G, but did not work.

to the community :

it is not possible, to install firmware by OTG ( with the PC ), for Beelink miniMX III ?

It would take, a SDCARD botable with firmware.IMG

ATTENTION with the ROM (finless_remixos_1.0_S95_telos)

I installed the ROM (finless_remixos_1.0_S95_telos) in my BEELINK miniMX III, it worked well.
    But, after a reboot, I've had, a Continuous boot logo.
    Impossible to access recovery.

Dandroid534, it has the same problem :

Link : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ccess-recovery

I did a lot of testing, with "Amlogic_SDcardMaker_BootcardMaker" but nothing.
    I opened the beelink, ... and I'll see if I can solder a USB OTG for connecting to the PC.

Comment

Working...
    X