Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help install back stock android firmware lolipop 5.1 on Mxq OTT S905 1GB after install LibreElec on Nand internal flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help install back stock android firmware lolipop 5.1 on Mxq OTT S905 1GB after install LibreElec on Nand internal flash

Hi guys

Not shure if this is possible, but i have installed a few months ago a libreelec firmware 7xx in the Nand flash of my mxq ott s905 , but now i wanted to revert back to a android stock firmware or Android TV oficial OS firmware image, can someone please guied me on how to do this.

I have been searching for a few days on google also and haven?t found anything yet, any help or links to current active topics on the subject will be welcomed, i have tried the search function but have not found anything similar yet.

Btw i have tried the burn card maker sd version loaded a firmware image on it, tried to boot normal on the TV but the splash screen of the libreelec and it starts straigh on libreelec, not reading the sd card, tried vie USB pc connection also, but HUB connect does not hold connected, it connects for 2 or 3 seconds then it disconnects and cannot upgrade firmware via USB PC neither.

Any other ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by PortalNET View Post
      Btw i have tried the burn card maker sd version loaded a firmware image on it, tried to boot normal on the TV but the splash screen of the libreelec and it starts straigh on libreelec, not reading the sd card, tried vie USB pc connection also, but HUB connect does not hold connected, it connects for 2 or 3 seconds then it disconnects and cannot upgrade firmware via USB PC neither.

Any other ideas?
      Hi ,

not sure but do you not must press the "reset" button for a short while , for starting from SD ,

and what about flashing with PC ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
      X