Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ PRO 4K Firmware problem

Hello guys,

I am having problems with my MXQ PRO 4K. I was using firmware 5.1.1 and found out that there is a new software for S905 version online. I downloaded the .img file and USB burning tool and loaded the img file in the program. I pressed the reset button and connected it with the computer. At 2% and I am getting the error which says: Romcode/Initialize DDR/Initialize PLL/USN Control Setup Error. I have tried both USB 3,0 and 2,0 cables, as well as different firmwares. As far as I remember, my box had OTT sign at the package, and had S905 sign when turning on. Now, I am unable to turn it on, since there is only red light. Is there a way to fix it? Can someone provide me with the right firmware. Here are some photos of my device.

Thanks guys in advance.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Did you resolve this issue? I have the same problem. Red light only. Will not turn on.

Comment

I have the same box! I would try the factory reset with cocktail stick in AV slot. Did you try that already?

Comment

I am also on the hunt for working firmware. I have the same problem, red light only. I get to 9% before the burning tool gives an error. Possibly wrong firmware??

Comment

What error you get?

Comment

Originally posted by rod4andriod View Post
            What error you get?
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Looks like u have the wrong firmware! Can u tell, which exact firmware file u are using?

Comment

Thanx for the help Rod. I just used a better quality cable. Then everything worked great.

But I do have another issue with the box. Everything works great, Ethernet, WiFi, and remote. The only issue that has me puzzled is that the indicator light is backwards. Red when on. Blue when off. I also have a couple of M8S boxes that I am working on and am having the same issue with them. Any ideas how to reverse this?

P.S. liquis . Sorry for hijacking your thread.

Comment

someone get an answer for this?

Comment

Working...
                  X