Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No luck installing LE on MXQ Pro 4k

Hi all,

I have been trying in vain to get LE to load onto my MXQ Pro 4k box. Obviously I would like to liad from a SD card to try it before committing to NAND, but I'm having no luck.

I have read and searched many threads for help, but none of them seem to work.

I seem to have one of the boxes which doesn't boot into recovery when I use the toothpick method of rebooting into recovery.

I have tried rebooting from Android using an app to recovery with an SD card inserted with LE on with different dtb.img files on but all to no avail; the box just reboots back into Android.

Is this just a lack of the right dtb file, or is there another way to flash the LE .img file?

Any help would save me from madness! Lol

many thanks

Hmm..
    make sure..the sdcard is fat32

​​​​​Try using the "update & backup" app then give it a small zip file (just any)
    It will then reboot..to recovery..and then you get error (as the zip file has no update content )
    Videostrong has just sent me a new firmware for K1 Plus mini PC based on Amlogic S905 processor. The procedure is basically the same as for previous

Comment

Thanks,

Yes SDCard is Fat32. My libreelec file is .img so can't flash it through update. I can get into recovery (using reboot manager from play store) but tv box will just enter recivery (twrp installed using rashr app) or boot into android firmware.

I'm pretty frusterated, think i have tried 100 different things from various forums to get over it lol.

It's as though my tv box won't boot from SD. Can I force it somehow? I have tried shorting various pin combinations from info on the internet (7-8, 8-9, 29-30 etc) all with no success.

Any one have any ideas?

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X