Boot loader flash help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boot loader flash help needed

I have 2 OTT M8S XT-S812-V10 boxes driving me crazy. After spending literally 40 hours flashing images, I managed to get them running perfectly except for Ethernet, which I need for both.

I found an upgrade zip that fixes the Ethernet but won’t boot without the SD card in.

I figured that it was killling the boot loader so I tried to to replace the boot image with the one from the working rom that has no Ethernet but no luck.

Can anybody explain how I can extract and flash just the boot loader?

I used these files on at least 5 M8S XT-S812-V10 and all work perfect.Remote file is included good luck hope this helps
    Uploadfiles.io is a completely free file sharing service, upload files without limits, securely & anonymously. The simplest way to send large files, instantly. No signup required, just drag, drop & share.

Comment

oh forgot to mention this is android 5.1.1

Comment

I had this one for a while and I can confirm it does work but unfortunately no Ethernet. Does your ethernet work?

The 2bbb6-m8s-firmware-5.11-twrp works perfect except for one issue, it won't boot when you pull the SD card so I am trying to use the boot loader from the image you attached.

Any ideas how I can do this?

Comment

Working...
        X