Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMLOGIC S905X - Inphic SPOT i7 PRO - A product development story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As mentioned by the previous 2 post
    A 2GB version is a must for proper fluid operations,

An excellent idea/option to follow up on that I feel you could consider on behalf of all users.
    Cheers

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

2GB is becoming more necessary these days. Boxes with 2GB perform with greater alacrity. Several entry level boxes are coming with 2GB these days.

Comment

Well, first boot...

Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

Excellent, looking good indeed.
          Cheers
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
            Well, first boot...

Hi.
            In the video, on the PCB there is no radiator. What is the temperature of the chip work ?

Comment

Originally posted by Inphic View Post

Hi, do not worry, first of all we always produce 100pcs of the final motherboard and run a test with all them working for at least 2 days. We have time to think about these things. Also we can add the connector for you if needed.

Hi! I understand, what this is an testing sample... but where i can buy it? It's seems like incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by xVirus View Post

Hi! I understand, what this is an testing sample... but where i can buy it? It's seems like incredible!
                Amlogic S905X has been produced in a limited quantity (as always). First SoCs are for engineering, so we just made 5 units for now. Usually Amlogic produces another limited quantity after these first samples are ready (maybe limited to 200pcs) and we should use 100 for testing. After that, a real S905X massive production will be produced by Amlogic and these products can be ready for sale.

Usually some companies will open a pre-order and ship products from the second stage (limited to 200pcs) what is not recommended to buy because they can have problems.

If we open a pre-sale we must to ship products when the real massive production (last stage) is running. It depends on Amlogic's road map, so we must wait a little.

Comment

For those users from SPAIN, Yomvi is running on the SPOT i7 PRO.

Para usuarios españoles. YOMVI ya funciona en el Inphic SPOT i7 PRO (Amlogic S905X). La conexión desde China es muy lenta, así que el contenido no carga rápido desde aquí
                  Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

Amlogic is going to release the official SDK for S905X after some few days.

The current SDK is just for testing, so, we (and the other brands) keep waiting for Amlogic now.

Comment

Any update. ? Release date?

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Comment

Any update. ? Release date?

Comment

Inphic i7 905x 2/16gb Dual Wifi

Click image for larger version

Name:	qwerty.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	591484
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hi inphic, Could you post the firmware for this new model.
                            Cheers
                            Kevin

Comment

Has anyone has this model ? Very interested in whether the Board previously discussed connector for the cooling fan ? I wanted to order, but stops are not a certainty with this question.

Comment

Working...
                              X