Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMLOGIC S905X - Inphic SPOT i7 PRO - A product development story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice thread but one big missing feature, I often go on about because it doubles the market potentional, these boards should be given a gpio just like Pi boards.

Comment

Finally I got the new version of i7 pro. First thing, I opened the case and inspected inside the device.
      First impressions are very positive. A good radiator. Not some flat piece of iron, as many manufacturers and high quality radiator. Connector for fan connection (which is easy to add). Connector to connect the UART console (very useful thing).

add foto

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска
      Last edited by balbes150; 10-03-2016, 17:27.

Comment

Hello balbes150, Thanks for the photos. Looks like Inphic listened to your suggestions. Should be Inphic's best effort yet.

Any idea what the maximum load is on the fan header?

Is the fan header controlled by firmware?

​​​​​​​Looking forward to your developing impressions of the i7 Pro.
        Regards.

Comment

Hi RISCy Dude
          I have not yet checked the connector for the fan, no proper fan. A connector for UART already use, a very convenient option. I would define a new i7Pro - as a multifunctional device that can replace the outdated home PC for General tasks and at the same time as a device for multimedia playback. It is convenient to use two separate systems (multi system) - Linux as a desktop and Lebreelec as a powerful and lightweight multimedia system. I'm working on debugging a desktop version of Linux with the possibility of installing to the internal memory.

Comment

Any reports on this device performance..Audio pass through..10 bit playback etc ?

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Comment

If you give links and write what you want to check, I can try to check. But just so you know, I'm not an expert on tests. I consider these devices in the first place, how universal miniPC.

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150
                If you give links and write what you want to check, I can try to check. But just so you know, I'm not an expert on tests. I consider these devices in the first place, how universal miniPC.
                Main test is audio pass through with kodi. Last device had good support. It's very quiet with support of this device

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone have the firmware file for i7Pro ?

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
                    Does anyone have the firmware file for i7Pro ?
                    waiting this too also how to install it via SD Card

Comment

Working...
                    X