• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inphic firmware Current

Latest firmware dated March 1 2016 can be found here
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Hi all, I have been running this firmware since it came out.
    It has been very stable for me.
    Kodi 16 has not crashed, locked or stuttered at all playing movies in HD over Ethernet(Star.Wars.Episode.VII.The.Force.Awakens.2 015.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.7.1) 36.8Gb file.
    The Spot i7 is used all day everyday.
    Only app that I have had problems with is mobdro.
    I am very happy with this box.
    Cheers
    Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by kevin1341 View Post
      Hi all, I have been running this firmware since it came out.
      It has been very stable for me.
      Kodi 16 has not crashed, locked or stuttered at all playing movies in HD over Ethernet(Star.Wars.Episode.VII.The.Force.Awakens.2 015.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.7.1) 36.8Gb file.
      The Spot i7 is used all day everyday.
      Only app that I have had problems with is mobdro.
      I am very happy with this box.
      Cheers
      Kevin
      What is the problem with mobdro?

Comment

Hi Inphic, Sometimes mobdro will just close down and I would have to restart it.
        I have been waiting for an upgrade.
        Cheers
        Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by kevin1341 View Post
          Hi Inphic, Sometimes mobdro will just close down and I would have to restart it.
          I have been waiting for an upgrade.
          Cheers
          Kevin
          Ok, we are going to look tomorrow

Comment

Hi Inphic,The upgrade I am waiting for is the mobdro app not the firmware.
            Cheers
            Kevin

Comment

Hello Inphic , i just bought the box and I've been testing it for a couple of weeks and so far so good, I'm very happy with it.
              There are just a couple of things that I had problems with.

I connected my Xbox 360 wireless adapter and at first it looked that the wireless controller worked good with the menu, but the LEDs from the controller kept blinking (not showing the correct control number , 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ), but then a tried to test it in retroarch and it stopped working while configuring the buttons, after some research i found a keylaylout file(Vendor_045e_Product_0719.kl ) for the wireless Xbox 360 controller from this post: http://freaktab.com/forum/developmen...rk-in-progress

So i rooted the i7 , intalled the .kl file and it worked almost perfect (just the keys of the d-pad in the menu are not correct), i saw in one post from XDA (although it was for a fire tv) that one can compile the module for the xbox 360 controller (xpad.ko) with led support and rumble support.
              another thing is that i tried to connect an apple magic mouse (or mighty mouse) and a was able to paired it , but it doesn't work ,and i really would like to use my wireless mouse, it works right away in my Galaxy s5, i thing the hid-apple is missing or something like this .

One more thing about the Widevine L1, I checked the DRM info and it only display L3 level (maybe because i rooted the box) , i tried to fully unroot it but it stayed the same (L3), do i have to burn the img again to regain the L1 level? (I didn't check the DRM info before root)

Please consider to add this drivers to the next update

Cheers
              Carmen Sanchez

Comment

Hi Carmen, I found that before I rooted the i7 it showed L3 also.
                So I will check again when a new firmware comes out.
                I have found that Youtube can be set to 1080p after rooting which i thought you only got when L1 was the DRM.
                Netflix is working great but I don't know if it is HD.
                It looks clear enough to be HD.
                Like you I am very happy with this unit.
                Cheers
                Kevin

Comment

Start temp is 60 degrees ( 4 CPU working ) . after 1 hours usage temp goes to 90 degrees ( 1 Cpu working).
                  What is Problem !

how can find fireware for i7 pro s905x?
                  Thank you

Comment

Does anybody have a link to the latest firmware for Inphic i7?
                    I don't understand why the website is no longer displaying any of their tv boxes and would love to download a backup of the latest official firmware
                    Also, did any of you try any 6-0+ roms which work reasonably well?

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X