• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LibreELEC for Inphic i7 Pro (s905x)

1. To download the image.

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

2. Record on SD card
    3. Connect to TV console
    4. To activate the multi-boot. Go to the app Update&Backup , choose local update aml_autoscript.zip and install it.
    5. Remove SD card three file aml_autoscript, aml_autoscript.zip, dtb.img.
    6. Download and write to the first partition of the SD card (FAT) file remote.conf.

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

7. To connect to the media box and run from the SD card.
    When you first start, there will be an automatic extension of the second section on the entire map. Note that this version of the LE (using the universal multi-boot s905_autoscript) , automatically uses the dtb data from the internal memory.

This universal version of the image, so it is still not working WiFi and BT. Soon I'll try to get the LE version with support for these devices. By the way, at the start, in the console UART system writes that you are using the USB 3.0 driver, so not working yet running the system with the USB flashdrive. Need to add the driver.
    Last edited by balbes150; 10-04-2016, 15:03. Reason: S905X LebreELEV

As it turned out, i'm need to carefully read the original sources.
    There are already test versions of images of the LE that work with USB flash and have the support of Wi-Fi.

Due to the combination of having ordered an s905x box instead of a s905 one and having a few weeks off from work, I was wondering what is needed to get s905x supported. I've had a quick look at the latest amlogic kernel tarball…

Comment

Working...
    X