No announcement yet.

Amlogic S905 MXQ Pro Android 5.1 Lollipop TV Box Quad Core 2.0GHz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tried all that get error after 2% Romcode/Initialize DDR/Initialize PLL/USB Control setup error could anybody point me in the right direction im using version 0607

Comment

Hallo all my fren,
      I have MXQ 4K with rk3229 chip, lolipop and kodi jarvis 16.1 .
      Have no luck for watch live tv full hd with kodi addon headend, overheat issue always shutting down or restart shuffle time. For browsing and youtube is no problem, for me issues just overheating .

Need your help
      I want to know ,can friends try S905 to watch live TV full HD with open system info kodi within a few hours, is resart or shutdown ? Due to heat as it happens with rk3229

Thanks
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I need the latest firmware please. Cant get past boot logo. Recovery didnt work either. It says its version p201pro dated 9-2-16

Comment

I'm also stuck on MBOX colour your life logo. It worked fine couple days ago but now getting this and will not boot up. Does any have any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Also will not boot into recovery.

Comment

Tried using am logic USB burning tool and the computer does not see the box.

Comment

Experiencing overheating, I ordered a small USB Fan and thermal paste. Drilling holes bought me more time apperently did not fix it. I believe my box is getting worse overtime, I am hoping its the thermal paste. I currently have it out of its case to give me more time before it has its issues. I give it a tiny drop a saliva over the heatsink and that buys me a good amount of time of heavy use. Anyways I was wondering if any of you guys have tried a hardware fix for the overheating.

Comment

I dunno how to reply to individual posts on this forum. But one of you guys asked how to turn off the box. I know that answer. Go to the terminal and type "reboot -p" you can make a shortcut to do just that if your terminal emulator app supports it.

I made a widget app that its just a button that executes the "reboot -p" command, if anybody wants it just ask. The box doesn't require root to execute reboot.

Also, the no notifications issue. I found an app on F-Droid called AcDisplay that you can use to check up on the notifications.

Comment

Updating... On my MXQ Pro 4k, I replaced the thermal pad with thermal paste on the heatsink, I get better performance, I tested it with an app called RabbitTV because that app gave me issues after 15 min, now I can watch it for hours. The CPU still gets hot, cpu-z reports 85C easy. I suppose there could be a heavier app outthere then RabbitTV that could overheat it. But all I use it for is to watch videos online and for that it works fine.

I tested it with a fan but its too noisy for my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
                      Can't really help you, but how do I root the Mxq Pro 4K? Easiest way preferably. I am an android noob. Thanks in advance.
                      You can use Kingroot. Download it: https://modandroidapk.com/kingroot-apk-download/

Comment

Working...
                      X