Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K1 PLUS Amlogic S905 4K KODI TV Box Android 5.1 1G/8G 2.4G WIFI LAN HDMI2.0 3D DLNA AirPlay Miracast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again, i was wondering whether i could install Android tv xtreamer firmware on a KIII tv box as well. If anyboby knows...

Comment

Can someone with this box help?

Do you actually have to have the K1 Plus turned on (i.e. with blue light on) to undertake a pvr recording, or can I simply book the recording via the epg and then turn the box off, and it turns on by itself at the designated time, and records like other recording devices do?

So far, I have left the box on, and had no worries, but would prefer the above scenario.

Thank you

Comment

Hello everybody,i'm just curious to known if the OTA update has ever function for you??...personaly for me...never

Comment

Sorry, never tried it..I always fear updates...

Comment

Hey for the first time i've received an update with the O.T.A function......i guess it's because i've updated my box with an official firmware through the S.D card before and may be it has "ressurected"the option
            However the latest release is 17/01/2017...is there anyone who could said what is new??...thanks

Comment

Is yours a Videostrong or Acemax ?

Comment

Originally posted by viewer View Post
                Is yours a Videostrong or Acemax ?
                Videostrong

Comment

To update my scenario.

I now have the videostrong unit working correctly using newcamd.

I was able to be directed to this thread.
                  I stopped development LE 8.0, for the latest version use kszaq's thread [URL:https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/9319-8-2-1-1-libreelec-8-2-for-s905-s905x/?pageNo=1]. For fixing IR issue install remote.conf…

I used afl1 image posted in his post, as well as his modified tvheadend zip

Everything is now perfect, and it all runs from the sdcard.

Comment

Working...
                  X