Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K1 PLUS Amlogic S905 4K KODI TV Box Android 5.1 1G/8G 2.4G WIFI LAN HDMI2.0 3D DLNA AirPlay Miracast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erbas
    replied
    software posted here is the most current with some improvements in the kernel!
    See the forum that you headed there has everything on it!
    The group sends help in whatever it takes

date 07/09/2016
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Leave a comment:

• viewer
    replied
    Thank you for the link, I shall read it all.

i have downloaded a new software but not tested it
    20160809.101215.V1031P3

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Leave a comment:

• erbas
    replied
    Eu não tenho um para o teste! então não posso confirmar
    , mas eu não penso assim.

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    I wonder if this firmware work on nexbox too.. Seem one manufacture for alot of these boxes. 

Leave a comment:

• erbas
    replied
    New software k1_plus_0902
    date 07/09/2016
    Original tested and approved!
    https://mega.nz/#!o4gnjS5b!z8WLQ9t3p...GH3dad5WERjOwQ
    Last edited by erbas; 09-11-2016, 01:34.

Leave a comment:

• erbas
    replied
    Originally posted by viewer View Post
    My seller has no new information to allow my Cccam to work correctly...at a standstill.
    Ask jbaiao to do to activate it cccam
    For myself oscam use and is perfect

Leave a comment:

• viewer
    replied
    My seller has no new information to allow my Cccam to work correctly...at a standstill.

Leave a comment:

• viewer
    replied
    I have this box, but cccam will only work 3 seconds and again go scrambled. The same file works perfect in a different box. I have asked the seller and shown them screen shots of it not doing as advertised. They are working on the issue. In the meantime, I note there is new firmware for the unit, but my seller has asked me not to use it until they try to sort out the issue themselves.

https://mega.nz/#F!stc2XZpZ!NOkrd6caEbrh8IkiYyKkHQ

Leave a comment:

• johnny64
    replied
    I threw in the K1 plus sw of KIIpro, the black screen, not reluctant, if there is a recovery?

Leave a comment:

• canadien
    replied
    Nice find nadavb!

Can you please tell if the xtreamer rom is rooted so one can use droidmote? Never could root my ki plus.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• nadavb
    replied
    Hi. First post here. I have the K1 Plus and I must say it is pretty good. I noticed that xtreamer just came out with a line of low cost tv boxes that are basically the same: the mxv line.

Anyway I tried flashing the ROM (android TV and openelec) provided by xtreamer for the mxv pro. I haven't tested everything but both versions boot properly and play sound, video wifi and dvbt perfectly.

To download:

You can access the recovery mode by pressing the switch inside the tiny hole on the back and then connecting the power supply.
    Copy the extracted files to a FAT32 usb drive, and select the zip for install.

Hope this helps. Keep on the good work.

Leave a comment:

• blondu
    replied
    How to install?
    No boot, how to boot, please help

Leave a comment:

• yurek_m
    replied
    Dear ubuntu install ???????

Leave a comment:

• yurek_m
    replied
    Armbian_5.17_Vegas95_Debian_jessie_3.14.73_desktop _20160729. Sound ethernet yes ok ...wifi no
    Last edited by yurek_m; 07-30-2016, 16:32.

Leave a comment:

• balbes150
    replied
    Originally posted by yurek_m View Post

Sound ok yes. Wifi ethernet no
    Should work in next version.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X