Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K1 PLUS Amlogic S905 4K KODI TV Box Android 5.1 1G/8G 2.4G WIFI LAN HDMI2.0 3D DLNA AirPlay Miracast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My email addres. [email protected]

Comment

who knows radio button in s905 k1?

Comment

remix os k1 plus???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by yurek_m View Post
          Ok dear thenk you
          Try to use this option.
          Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
            Try to use this option.
            No ubuntu on my dear friend, your link

Comment

I'm interested in how to work WiFi in OE on the link. This is necessary in order to check the drivers Wi-Fi.

Comment

Ok openelec good no problem

Comment

Openelec wifi ethernet sound fullll yes ok

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
                    I'm interested in how to work WiFi in OE on the link. This is necessary in order to check the drivers Wi-Fi.
                    yes you can use it to directly drive I installed ubuntu full openelec

Comment

Thank you master balbes150

Comment

can someone explain to me how i can upgrade the firmware with the usbpen-method?
                        i downloaded the file, extracted it to a root usbstick, the instruction says to powerup and press 'button3' , what is button three?

thanks in advance

Comment

where is radios?

Comment

Originally posted by yurek_m View Post

yes you can use it to directly drive I installed ubuntu full openelec
                            you have files from ubuntu to install?
                            MY MINI PC: C4,CS918,M8,M8C

Comment

Kodi 16.1 LibreELEC Sd card img here: https://mega.nz/#!xUx21bLB!8eLjamMPn...QToBUJD1T3jY6I Extract to fat32 MicroSD card load in to your powered off K1 plus adroid box press reset button add power cord wait till it boots to LibreELEC splash release reset button. Let it do its thing, it will reboot on it's own. After reboot set up LibreELEC. Enjoy.. This will turn your K1 plus into a dual boot system ANDROID & LibreELEC. LibreELEC will boot just as long as you have sdcard installed. Remove sdcard boots to android. But with in LibreELEC power option you can boot to nand. Meaning android.... And if you're feeling ballsy and want to permanently install to your device here is the nand install zip: https://mega.nz/#!9I4RRbJL!q5w5Hbk91...5cf80nh7Yhk_Ec Install from recovery...
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
                              Last edited by Nemsis72; 07-20-2016, 23:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemsis72
                                Kodi 16.1 LibreELEC Sd card img here: https://mega.nz/#!xUx21bLB!8eLjamMPn...QToBUJD1T3jY6I Extract to fat32 sd card load in to your powered off K1 plus adroid box press reset button add power cord wait till it boots to LibreELEC splash release reset button. Let it do its thing, it will reboot on it's own. After reboot set up LibreELEC. Enjoy.. This will turn your K1 plus into a dual boot system ANDROID & LibreELEC. LibreELEC will boot just as long as you have sdcard installed. Remove sdcard boots to android. But with in LibreELEC power option you can boot to nand. Meaning android.... And if you're feeling ballsy and want to permanently install to your device here is the nand install zip: https://mega.nz/#!9I4RRbJL!q5w5Hbk91...5cf80nh7Yhk_Ec Install from recovery...
                                Ä°s there a news about vdr and tvheadend and avl6862 dvb-s2 driver. Ä°s tvheadend working properly with avalink driver?

Comment

Working...
                                X